GoreTober || Day 6 - Nosebleed (Dragonixa)

That one’s pretty tame compared to the others, I admit… But hey, I feel like it’s a nice break from some of the severe gore we’ve had so far :slight_smile:

Hope you’re having a great time!
Wub you :heart:
Nixy UwU

30 Likes

Its like that fluffy that got punched in the face by Quickhorn.

1 Like

It’s so subdued that I feel more for them than I do your other victims.
Well done.

3 Likes

It’s related, I swear.

2 Likes

I was almost half expecting some anime style rocket powered nose bleed that dump gallons everywhere and sends the fluffy flying.

3 Likes

appropriate and a great beat too

1 Like

It’s one of JT’s best!

1 Like

I think I remember that :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you :heart: Because a nosebleed isn’t something that I can imagine to be super gruesome, I decided to focus on the emotion instead~

1 Like

…Depends on the nosebleed and how the nosebleed was delivered.

1 Like

Then you should probably take a look at @Dark_Hugboxer’s approach to this prompt lol

1 Like

Oh yeah, that’s true~

. . .Something about the tag ‘fat’ had me confused (though I wonder if my concept of ‘fat’ is warped do to being big).

Then it had me imagining that as the reason they got punched in the nose. ie - the owner being fat.

“You fucking shit pig, I was saving that for after dinner.” ~punch~ See’s tears.
“Go to your saferoom right now before I give you something to cry about.”

1 Like

It’s just chubbier than most of my fluffies, no reason at all xd

1 Like

. . .~is now curious if he’s just having a random brain fart on their style and actually goes to look at their gallery to confirm this since this seemed slim to him.~

1 Like

… did I just accidentally clickbait you into viewing more of my art? xD

1 Like

I mean i’ve seen it to begin with but my memmories bad so a refresher is nice from time to time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know, I see you all the time and I truely appreciate you ^w^ ~ :heart:

Never commented on one of your posts before, but I must say you are very talented.

This is probably one of my favorites that you’ve done.

Keep up the good work. :heart:

1 Like

What are fluffies for, if not for extreme gore?

Also I really like this, it’s simple but there’s a lot of pain on the face. I like it a lot

1 Like