Gud Fews Nu Mowe (By: Caldo) [Complete]

(Complete)

(1/6)

(2/6)

(3/6)

(4/6)

(5/6)

(6/6)

I might do a second part of the smarty either dying right there, or surviving and have a bit of a short lived “adventure” before the smarty bites the dust, but I don’t really know what to do with him… so suggestions are well welcomed here. Thanks!

===========================================================================

[EDIT] This is a nice way to organize my uploads, instead of having every single page scatter on the website, I have all the parts of one story in one topic… the only thing is that it seems like there’s a limit of edits you can do to the topic, before the site stops bumping your submission… I would assume is to prevent spam or something like that. Oh well, I still gonna keep this way of uploading, it’s more organized imo.

[Old] Gonna try a new way to upload my comics… dunno how I’ll turn out. Basically I’m gonna keep a series of any comic in one topic, and update it every time I finish a page, so I don’t have my topics all over the place and having a hard time looking for the next page of any comic I’m doing atm.

289 Likes

Looking forward to the next page

10 Likes

Hope you’ll like it, @Nice_Bogan_Lady !

8 Likes

Nice work. Can’t wait to see the next panel.

6 Likes

yeeeessss… There really needs to have more abuse with fluffies losing their special places like this. Love it!

8 Likes

amazing. so good.

4 Likes

Superb!!! I really enjoy the art and the little shit’s punishment!

5 Likes

Those Balls are streched af

6 Likes

Not for long! >:3

6 Likes

Now to just take some garden shears and go for a permanent fix, however whether you stitch it up or not afterwards is completely up to you

3 Likes

Subtle methods aren’t this dude’s thing, haha!

4 Likes

Would love for him to find a willing mare… only for him to be unable to give her special huggies before he kicked and drowned in the bucket that is.

an idea, if you needed one… hmm… reading this comic is making me want to draw one myself…

7 Likes

Falls out of the tree hitting limbs on the way down and lands in the herds poop pile that he abandoned to get special huggies. The poop is enough to help them survive the fall but they’re crippled now and the head smarty punishes him with enfies.

The owner now aware of the herd nearby decides to protect the neighborhood and goes to exterminate the remaining herd but leaves the shit stallion to eat shit and die in the poopy place since he’s crippled while bringing him water every day until he eventually succumbs.

11 Likes

I’d love to see this ball-less fucker get tormented by his peers before succumbing to his injuries!

4 Likes

Ah nvm, the bottom part got cut off on my laptop, couldn’t see the very bottom panel my bad hahaha

2 Likes

Oh man, I’d love him trying to come back for his special wumps later and end up being an enfie pal or something like that.

3 Likes

What a disgusting man.

Owning a mare as a pet!? Filth

jk. Just being contrarian. Love this comic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s some deep lore about that guy… he has an average job that does the bills, but he doesn’t like it.

He’s outwardly a pretty tough guy and wants to keep that image, but his secret hobby is to style his fluffy’s mane.

Glad you liked my comic, thankies!

8 Likes

I think this would be an absolute fun idea to explore too

2 Likes

the art is top notch french kiss can’t wait for more

2 Likes