Happeh Family (FlufferSnuffer)

Watermelon is a rare Smarty-Mummah, a type of mare that possesses both a smarty’s intelligence and a mother’s care, without the insufferable personality. Fond of all things she can care for, she frequents the elementary school with her owner, who teaches there, assisting disabled kids by providing them comfort. Her two foals, Mango and Berry often wait excitedly for her return home.

One of her eyes is slightly off-kilter because she was once squeezed a little too hard caring for a student.

67 Likes

Was wondering why she’d come home.
But it seems she has a job.
Unusual for a fluffy.

5 Likes

adorable, love the idea of some fluffys having “jobs” as assistants, be it in schools or in fluffy daycares

8 Likes

ownnn tap tap :V

2 Likes

How do you deal with all the fluffy shit in a classroom setting?

Even if it’s the rare fluffy that doesn’t just spray its vile shit all over the place, imagine the how bad the litterbox in the classroom would be.

2 Likes

The lovechild of a McGonagall and a Bad_Roomie.

6 Likes

Shit if they can keep a ferret or a guinea pig I’m sure you could make it work

also, Say The Line Occulus!

4 Likes

Both breeds are usually rude and cruel, but we got some sort of genetic pemdas going on so I suppose my breed cancels out and is just a friend!

Also, shorter hair, fatter body, larger hoofs make em nice and durable, if not just a bit slower.

2 Likes

thats assuming the fluffys in snuffers universe got the irritable bowel from other universes

personally i never put that in my stories cause i find unrealistic and too much “hehe poopy funny” for my tastes

2 Likes

They’re adorable. Their legs look like they’re wearing boots.

2 Likes

This is so sickeningly sweet I want to come up with something witty about abuse or an unfortunate end in sight for these fluffies… But I honestly got nothing. Congratulations you’re the first person to do this to me.

2 Likes

He try to climb, but alas, he only possesses small nub things

2 Likes

I just don’t know where it would all come from. " yeah this feral fluffy has been subsisting on leaves and puddles of water but he produces enough fecal matter to rival an adult African elephant when frightented"

1 Like

from what i read a theory is that they are so bad at absorbing nutrients it all passes through and becomes poop, but woudnt that make the poop like more mixed with stuff undigested instead of pure brown liquid?

Still just seems like some BS added to make fluffies more “abusable” I guess. Poor nutrient absorption doesn’t even mean more shit, in almost every animal’s case it pisses it out in regular amounts.

1 Like

What a good and caring parent.