Happy no nut november! (InfraredTurbine)

Well, I’m not gonna participate in all days, but I wanted to make something for this month :slight_smile:
hope you guys like it!

Wanna see your story/idea/fluffy illustrated ? come and talk, commissions always open! :slight_smile:

78 Likes

I wonder why more litterpals don’t do that.
Oh wait, fluffies are morons.

15 Likes

They’re usually more psychologically broken.

13 Likes

Gonna be honest with ya, I always think the same xD maybe they’re too dumb to go against it

11 Likes

That’s why most litter-pals have their teeth removed.

17 Likes

Wait, I just realized litterpals have their teeth removed according to some headcanons.
It still doesn’t explain it for the other ones.
Edit: the above posted just as I posted this one.

3 Likes

Let’s hope the litterpal doesn’t have a nut allergy

ba dum tss

15 Likes

Now that’s gonna hurt.

Get work litterpal your dead when the owner finds out bout it.

Look at that innocent eyes :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

somebody better nut tell him!

6 Likes

Happy no nut November!

3 Likes

I’m proud of him but he’s going back to the store and the company sued for not abusing the fight out of him.

Also, teeth help but even with no teeth he could’ve bit the other fluffy. It’d hurt, be more gummy, but still…

2 Likes

This is why you spay and neuter. Litterpals get poopies, not nuts.

4 Likes

Ladies and Gents, that’s why you break the litterpal’s mind and teeth. Now I wonder about psychological breaking of toothless litterpal when you give him super hard super big sketti kibble and watch him suffer

3 Likes

It is something I would like to see more of, given all the boiling resentment that a litterpal would have, but fluffies have a tendency to blame themselves for any hardship in their lives.

How many times have you seen a fluffy foal being horribly abused for no good reason, only to say something like “am bad babbeh?” They’re so soft and sweet that they can’t seem to process that the world is cruel and unfair, so it must have been something they brought on themselves.

5 Likes

Lets call this a tie…

1 Like

Little shit got what he deserved

2 Likes

For a litterpal, death is a mercy.

4 Likes

Litterpals choosing death by swallowing a foal and choking or biting off genitalia and getting stomped to death has something poetic.

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

See, I’m not the kind of guy who would use a litterpal, but if I did, that’s exactly what I’d do.

If you’re gonna do something wrong, do it right.

4 Likes