Happy's Happy Pillow Farm Adoption Catalogue (Federalchemical1728)

THE PILLOW ADOPTS ARE FINALLY DONE
(if you’re wondering why they’re all pillowed, Come On Down To Happy’s Happy Pillow Farm! No Shady Business Practices here!)

They’re priced based on how much i wanna keep them ;w; but if you’ve got better ideas for the character than I do I can be easily swayed :ok_hand:
I also don’t wanna price out someone who could use one of these characters for something cool, so most of them are $5

1. Bangarang: keeping
  2. Buelah: CLOSED
  3. Chunk: keeping
  4. Cookie: CLOSED (tommyboyio)
  1. Cupcake: CLOSED (Fangedfluffy)
  2. Eyesore: CLOSED (OwOHellNo)
  3. Ginger: CLOSED (OwOHellNo)
  4. Gwendolynn: CLOSED (Biorb_Mcbiorb)
  1. Haagen-Dasz: CLOSED (StarStruckSocks)
  2. Lily: CLOSED (Lowlyloli)
  3. Lizard: keeping
  4. Lucifer: XLOSED (Mushroom_MooMoo)
  1. Marrion: CLOSED (Analhilation)
  2. Petunia: CLOSED (swiftbithes)
  3. Pirate: CLOSED (fangedfluffy)
  4. Skyler: CLOSED (FangedFluffy)
  1. Sporty: CLOSED (Analhilation)
  2. Stuart: CLOSED (Tommyboyio)
  3. Custom 1: CLOSED (Star-the-alicorn)
  4. Custom 2: CLOSED (lunaririswisp)

(a lot of these designs were inspired by results i got from my random fluffy generator that i am now going to shamelessly plug Federal Fluffy Generator)

24 Likes

Some of these have uhh interesting personalities
Especially the first one.

1 Like

holds out goober dollars GIVE ME STUART!

1 Like

Petunia! She’s perfect! I must have her! QwQ

1 Like

I miss the good old days when people would laugh at you for wanting money for fluffy art

4 Likes

I’d like to try possibly creating a custom Happy Pillow! :3
(Petunia is SO cute btw)

1 Like

i am a Massive Chump who spent 2 weeks drawing & formatting these into cute little adoption papers with stickers & handwritten notes & everything

im eternally grateful that ppl are nicer to artists than you remember xD

Also; Should I message, or place my idea directly into the comments?

either one! I’ll dm you with my paypal link

1 Like

That is the reason I miss the old times we did stuff like this because it was fun , but what do I know maybe I should join the present

what does the training mean?
I swear to god, i thought i’d never buy and adopt cuz i can somewhat draw, but your style… so fucking adorable…

1 Like

my first post about Happy’s Happy Pillow Farm is here https://fluffy-community.com/t/come-on-down-to-happys-happy-pillow-farm-no-shady-business-practices-here-federalchemical1728/36260

i can also describe it here but it's Less Cute More Abuse which would be a great name for a fluffy band

“training” is what the farm calls micro-dosing pillowed fluffies with highly addictive substances and letting a pent up breeding stud go ham on them while brainwashing audio is pumped through headphones into their poor little fluffy brains.

1 Like

A bit of nostalgia is great and all, but it’s not like everyone has to do things this way now. You can still create just for fun, the fact that others have decided to do things differently doesn’t affect you at all.

what in god’s purple monkey univers makes you think i need permission to do what i want

I didn’t say anything about you needing permission. You said you missed the good old days, I was just pointing out you could still do things the way you did back then.

Is Bangarang convinced that “This is Spinal Tap” is non-fiction?

yes

1 Like

If they are still open can i grab pirate, petunia and stuart?

Also would you be open to a doing an extra custom for double the price since the regular are closed?

Its funny how people bitch about artists getting paid for art. Its always been a thing on the internet in general. And the funniest part is they are all people that often go around begging for free stuff.

Like sure art made as a hobby is fine and dandy but hevean forbid an artist decide to make some income for their time. Those people really need to just learn the old ways of the internet of “Dont look if you dont like it.”

If I wasn’t broke I’d take Haagen-Das, Petunia and Pirate off your hands<3 So cute!