Hategoat hates you (by Booperino)

Based on @Foxhoarder 's wonderfully silly satire that i only found out now XD go check it out if you haven’t!

38 Likes

Love it!

5 Likes

Ah, the classic.

3 Likes

Booperino’s evil twin has entered the chat.

7 Likes

Damn $200??? Hope its more durable for more bashin :joy:

3 Likes

Raperino.

4 Likes

Its just booperino but with a goatee

4 Likes

I was gonna mention a goatee but then I thought, eh, no need to get greedy, someone else can have that joke.

Heh. Wasn’t expecting it to be you, but it’s perfect.

4 Likes

Bonkerino. Bonks all around.

4 Likes

Well, considering Hategoats are very rare, even amongst Smarties, then considering most Smarties are killed off just to keep Hategoats from being produced…It isn’t hard to see the reason for the $200 price tag. If I had to enduring raising a Hategoat and have the patience not to murder it then I’d want to get paid well for it.

As for wanting to own one? Two types of people come to mind. The first are ones that want to punish them and treat them as a stand-in for all “bad” fluffies, the reasons behind this can be numerous. The other type of person wants to revel in the chaos and destruction Hategoats cause.

3 Likes

I like to think that the hategoat doesn’t ever actually do anything bad, it just talks like it does. It is pretending to be hardcore and evil as a defense mechanism. In reality, like all fluffies, it’s full of shit.

2 Likes

To me, that would just be a smarty still.

1 Like

I like the eyebrows. xD

3 Likes

considering hategoats are from some alt universe where they were made instead of fluffys and are based on the worst of the worst hellgremlin stories, i dunno, i think they would be that awfull lol

3 Likes

Ah good ol hategoats

3 Likes

The difference, to me, is that Smarties don’t think they are bad / evil–they always think whatever they are doing is justified. These things, on the other hand, are deliberately being (or pretending to be) evil.

In D&D terms, Smarties are LE* and these things are CE.

• Before anyone complains about my classification, remember that LE is all about following the orders of those in charge–and Smarties always assume they are in charge. They don’t follow directions because they don’t acknowledge any superiors, but they sure as hell expect everyone else to follow their orders.

Yes, I just spent five minutes thinking about the alignment of Smarties. Truly, I am using my intellect to its fullest potential.

3 Likes

Fluffy tabletop rpg when? lol (like a real full version of the one in hasbio catalogue 2 lol)

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s still in print, but there was an old, old game called Bunnies & Burrows where the players were rabbits, Watership Down style. That would be fairly easy to adapt to fluffies, since the only real advantage rabbits have is their speed, otherwise they are basically fluffies.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you they will kill you…but first they must catch you.”. Richard Adams

4 Likes

Or are you just him without one? :thinking:

1 Like

one hategoat can ruin a mf, and he is living proof of that

1 Like