Helping a Friend Out Ch. 6 (by fluffysomething)

You are FV-0446, and you can’t wait! The nice mister just got a fluffy for you and your hopefully-special-friend to have… What did they call it again? Oh, they wanted to do ‘viral recombination’. That sounds fun!

“Pwease nu gib huwties tu fwuffy… Am gud fwuffy…” The fluffy the nice mister brought for you two begs, crying as it does do.

“Mistah Joesep, this am aww fo’ Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks an’ spes- Eff-ay-zewo-seven? Am suuuu nice! Fank 'ou, Mistah Joesep!” You squeal, walking towards the fluffy’s mouth as the nice mister opens it.

“Eff-ay-zewo-seven am weady!” You hear F.A.07 shout, running up towards the fluffy and climbing into its mouth.

“Kaff! Kaff! Pw- Kaff!” The fluffy hacks, trying desperately to get them out as you carefully slide in.

You two are in! Now, you just needed to proceed with the process.

“Giv bestest huggies tu fwuffy inside-pwace!” You squeal, attaching your pointy-thingies to the fluffy’s insides and proceeding to inject the fluffy with your own genetic material.

“Fwiend du it?” Your friend asks, as you nod and you both climb out of the fluffy’s mouth.

“Tummeh-babbehs! Buh, nu hab speshew-huggies! How dat happen?” The fluffy exclaims, poking its already round stomach with its hoof.

“Before you two go upstairs to play, I just wanted to check on FV-0446. They used to not be able to have babies due to stress, and I just wanted to see if that was still true.” The nice mister picks you up, and carries you down to his basement before palcing you on a table.

“Mistah Joesep? Wha’ duing?” You ask, as he takes out a pokie-thingie and proceeds to press it against your stubby arm.

“You’ll feel a bit sleepy, but all I really need to do is check some things out.” He says as your eyes slowly close, and the world goes black.

You are Dr. Josef Mongola, and you just got done rearranging FV-0446’s genetic code. Sure, you may have lied to them and daid it was to check if they could have babies, but you really made it so that any babies they do have are very efficient at their “job”.

“Bay-bees…? Can hav bay-bees 'gain?” They ask tiredly, as F.A.07 holds their hand and smiles.

“Yes, you can have babies again. I just needed to check if you could so F.A.07 wouldn’t get disappointed.” You smile, as they both clap their stubby arms together.

You were about send them out to find even more fluffies, when you hear a knock at the door.

5 Likes

I’m curious, are FV-0446 and FA-07 like… Foal or micro sized? Them being able to crawl in and out of a fluffy’s mouth, assuming adult sized, makes me think as such…

1 Like

They’re pretty small (about talkie-foal sized), so they’re how they’re able to do that

Fair play, fair play. I thought they’d be quite small, or be extremely flexible on a smaller size to be able to wriggle in.

Still, let’s see how this replication goes. …And what Josep did to FV-0446.

1 Like

“Goddamn it” Josef muttered under his breath.

“Wha wong?” asked Crimdon, popcorn still dripping from his mouth.

“This fucking guy is doing my job. And he’s doing it better than me. And he fucking IS me.”

“May-bee dis daddeh nu hab twauma wike Pwime Daddeh an du fings betta. Maybe dis wun betta fwiends wiv Hawwiet.”

“Maybe, but if that knock is who I think it is, maybe not friends for much longer.”

2 Likes