Heyo, want a drawing?

Want a drawing? I’ll do free commissions. Like 5 or 7 of them.

Abuse? Yes
Hugbox? Yes
Tentacles? Yes

Whatever you want to see I’ll do, bo matter how depraved. Unless it breaks guidelines then I’ll just send it to you privately.

11 Likes

Kinda burnt out from making comics so I’m gonna doodle instead.

If you wouldn’t mind, I’d love to see a character from my story in your style!

1 Like

Dibs on one. How about an interpretation of Lightning from the Sam and Will stories? Everything else is your pick.

1 Like

A Hugbox, thanks!
A Fluffy eat pizza, if possible.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Tentacles

1 Like

Howdy.

If your feeling up for something different; I need a logo done for a genetics corporation I’m in the process of making. Ive gotten two different simple designs and I’m not quite sure which Is better so if your feeling game to try em out, I’d love to see it:

One is a double helix DNA strand which is capped off by a small rising sun.

Second is the same double helix in an arching motion like a rising sun with a handful of lines coming off it signifying typical rays of sunlight.

1 Like

draw a fluffy, frightened by this

yes, it IS just a piece of wood that says “henlo” in Russian. spooky

5 Likes

I have a character called Handa banana, be pretty funny to see him in your art style with his muscular arms and all.

1 Like

A fluffys stomach ripping open and having a tentacled chiton creature crawling out covered in fluffy innards

2 Likes

Which one?

Good to see you alive, what are the tentacles doing? Do you care?

The white and red one from the cover, please! They can be doing anything hug box/abuse/weird you want! c:

1 Like

I would love to see a tarot card in your style.

3 Likes

all of them, or you have a favorite one?

2 Likes

Seeing a series would be fantastic but if I had to pick one of the major arcana I most identify with The Hermit.

2 Likes

Tentacles

2 Likes

IMG-20201104-WA0001

1 Like

A fluffy comes into the bathhouse, and there are tentacles playing backgammon

it’s a complicated joke

2 Likes

I want tentacle abuse the end in hugbox.

1 Like