high functioning sensitive babbeh ?

Being on the autistic spectrum myself , has anyone thought of a high functioning Senestive babeh?

3 Likes

I’ve actually done some more research on the high functioning/low functioning thing; As it turns out, there isn’t really such a thing as high or low functioning.
The spectrum is less like a sliding scale from “Less autistic” to “More autistic”, and more like a color wheel with each color representing each symptom. So when it comes to “high or low functioning” people, both are equally autistic. They just happen to have different symptoms, and some are more visible than others.

But! I have made an autistic fluffy named BassMachine recently! I’m gonna work more on him when I can.

4 Likes

huh , the more you know.

3 Likes

the-more-you-know
Happy to teach!! Genuinely.

1 Like

I’ve given it a little thought, I’d imagine it might be akin to the Fluffy version of an empath, a Fluffy that can attune themselves to the emotions of other Fluffies. Or perhaps one that can talk and eat soft foods but is fully dependent on their parents even into adulthood.

That second one has great sadbox potential for a feral herd, I might use that.

I have also thought of the opposite, a mummah claims their babbeh is sensitive but the foal has no idea what mum is talking about.

5 Likes

I don’t really go with the sensitive baby=autistic concept myself.
I see them more as overly coddled to the point of being unable to care for themselves, like a bestest baby taken to the worst extreme.

11 Likes

I thought it was some kind of always babbeh kind of genetic disease.

1 Like

To be honest the term originated from a story where the condition of the foal in question wasn’t really explained, hance why everyone just linked it with any kind of mental disability. I think now is a good time to ponder what sensitive baby is exactly

3 Likes

That fat purple fuck stuck in a tube story ?

3 Likes

Alright, here’s the first instance I saw it:

I remember reading somewhere else… ah, Grim’s:

Yes, him
At least i think that’s where it came from

the gr1m story/comic by kerosinecannibal was the first time I saw sensitibe babbeh in fc works

Thats where i first saw it.
As far as I am concerned i agree with @Karn sensitive is not autistic
The purple foal clearly has extreme issues, and can’t and won’t take care of it self.

And we can’t ask @FoalOut4 what they meant.

1 Like

Oh boy, time to analyze the character of a fat foal stuck in a tube for 2 hours straight

Time to decided what a senstive baby is.

Foalout is in the discord.
Hasn’t been active for a bit but he posted a peeping babbeh meme the other day that ended with Mcgee drawing Morbius Foal.

Our fandom is a strange one.

Somebody ought to ask him then.

Found something else.

1 Like

Perhaps the real autism was the friends we made along the way

6 Likes

I think he actually agrees with RAP(RIP) and Turbine.
That it’s similar to autism.
I’ll ping him later and see jic.