Home invader (InfraredTurbine)

Just a quick (VERY QUICK) comic that I had in my mind and it was too good not to reach paper for you guys :slight_smile:

Ps: Yep, I’m working on Hasbio Catalogue 2, but sometimes these happen in my mind and I can’t hold myself xD. The catalogue will come out soon :V I’d say it’s at 70% and increasing.

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time :slight_smile:

89 Likes

I have to go out but couldn’t go without doing this one, that’s why I made it very quick xD

11 Likes

I imagine the next panel would be the mare hitting the side walk and that next foal would pop out of her lol.

5 Likes

I don’t have any hopes for the ones she birthed out. Huh, now that I think about it, this is the first time I saw fluffy birth be interrupted. It’s like the process is untouchable. Curious.

12 Likes

Almost tempted to commission ‘Fluffy Curling’ now.

Maybe for the winter olympics

11 Likes

Ah, compassionate even by this community’s standards.

8 Likes

babbeh disewve…

That’s where you’re wrong, bish!

12 Likes

Fun fact: a cat adopted us by running into the house and giving birth to a litter of kittens under my brother’s bed.

That cat lived about 26 years. She was a good cat.

10 Likes

Way too harmless IMO.
This piece of shit tried to confront you with a fait accompli by crapping out her spawn behind your couch. And she stains your carpet forever!

4 Likes

Irresponsible letting them live.

6 Likes

Well, no, she’s right. There’s no injustice otherwise. Failing to provide that gets child services called on humans (maybe).

“Yes, they deserve it. No, they’re not going to get it. Goodbye.”

Its fiddly semantics, but I think it makes the world and comic crueler and colder for fluffies as a result :heart:

5 Likes

Bebbeh deserves a chance a life. Doesn’t deserve to be born in your nice, clean, warm home. But I see what you’re saying

7 Likes

Like I said, fiddly semantics :slight_smile:

One additional phrase makes it all the crueler for the mama as they’ll feel even worse for not being able to find a good home/nest.

4 Likes

Cats superior.
Always.

8 Likes

Did the broom, placed back the foal, back to the mummah´s…?

5 Likes

…without even asking the owner in the first place.

"Hey, I’m gonna give birth in your appartment.’
“…do I know you?”

5 Likes

I hope so.

4 Likes

This is pretty funny!

4 Likes

You don’t just go into someone’s home and start dropping babies out of your hooha. Jeez, fluffies are so entitled. Could you imagine a human doing that?

5 Likes

Cats know things. They saw ya’ll and knew you were da perfect hoomans for them. Cat love is so special

4 Likes