Home Sweet Home (parts 3 & 4) (by ShitratStomper)

Heyo! The first two parts can be read here:

First & Second parts

Hope you enjoy and happy October everyone.

====================================

Part 3: Hard Lessons

It’s been a day since the spaghetti incident, Gary has kept explicit track of how many times each fluffy defecated on his floor. They didn’t even bother trying to clean it by eating it either, instead they just ignored their messes and moved on. This has inspired the other fluffies to also use the floor as a bathroom, all but Short Stack.

Gary marks his last tally down as he sighs loudly. He really didn’t think they’d all follow suit, but here he is, watching them do exactly that. He slams his pencil down on the metal desk as he scoots back in his cheap office chair. Now standing, Gary whistles and once again, Gunther comes waddling in.

“Weady fo’ owdews daddeh.” Gunther utters as he looks at Gary. He patiently waits yet again for his master to speak.

“Dude, don’t call me daddy, that shit is weird. Call me literally anything else Gunther, you know you can call me Gary right? Hell even bro or buddy or something. ANYTHING but daddy okay?” Gary rolls his eyes, they’ve had this conversation a few times, he cares about Gunther but it is getting annoying having to tell him he’s not his father.

“Otay’, nu caww Gawy daddeh anymowe, 'ou am Gunthew’s fwend!” He beams as he says this, anything he does is ultimately to please his master.

“That’s way fuckin better man, anyway enough of this. Get the sorry stompers on buddy.” Gary motions over to a set of custom made metal covers for Gunther, he slips them on.

The metal coverings have a small pad of rubber to help retain similar grip to normal hooves, but with a lot more power. The encased hooves of Gunther now clang as he walks back to Gary. Usually, this means Gary expects Gunther to give sorry hoofsies to anyone who interferes with his plans.

“Alright Gunther, so I’m gonna go in and make sure they regret ever shitting on my carpet… I mean yeah sure I was kind of the reason why but whatever. Anywho, I need you to give your strongest sorry hoofsies to anyone who bothers me while I talk to the bad fluffies.” Gary genuinely thinks Gunther caught more than half of what he said there and looks at the door to the safe room as he motions for Gunther to start walking.

The pair walk to the door, Gary forms his hand into a fist as he brings it to the metal door. He thinks about knocking but immediately stops and instead opts to kick the door open after opening it slightly. He looks to Gunther who looks like he’s ready to break the door down himself. He waves his free hand to get the alicorn’s attention silently, when Gunther notices, Gary brings the hand and puts one single finger against his lips. He looks at Gunther who is attentively watching his master’s hand.

“Shhhhhhhh, don’t say shit Gunther. It’s go time.” He brings his hand away from his mouth as he says this.

CLANG

The thin metal door is swung open with extreme force as the fluffies go about their business. In the short period where the fluffies haven’t reacted, Gary scans the room. The first fluffy he sees is Short Stack who was using the litter box conveniently enough, the second is Dandelion who has just taken a ball from the corner of the room. He sees Currant, playing with the toys around him carelessly as a young colt would be doing. Finally his eyes find Azalea and Bluebell, who are mid coitus.

“ENF ENF EN- SCREEEE MUNSTAH!” Bluebell’s pleasure is interrupted by the loud noise.

He immediately dismounts Azalea, who is also screaming from the noise, but unable to move. Currant has shit himself and ran into a block he forgot he placed there, and Dandelion has started running in circles, clueless as to what to do. Short Stack however has relieved himself in the litter box as he screams in fear, he then dashes off into a small structure he’s deemed his house.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BLUEBELL?” Gary screams at the top of his lungs, he cowers immediately at the sound of it. Gary furiously walks towards him as he futilely attempts to run away.

“SCREEEEEEEEEE MUNSTAH DADDEH, MUNSTAH DADDEH!” Bluebell is absolutely filled with fear as Gary’s booming footsteps near him.

Azalea who happens to be in the way, is swiftly and mercilessly kicked in the gut as he nears Bluebell. She flies towards the wall and slams into it, plummeting to the ground after. She can’t think about anything aside from the intense worry for her children after the kick, she sobs uncontrollably as Gunther approaches her.

Meanwhile, Gary has cornered Bluebell, and is approaching the pegasus quickly. With nowhere to go, Bluebell turns his face towards the corner and curls up, hoping it’ll all be over soon. Gary grabs his available wing as hard as he can and lifts him up.

“RULE NUMBER FOUR. NO. FUCKING!” Gary screams as he lifts Bluebell above his head quickly, and flings him forward.

The wing rips out cleanly as Bluebell is sent shooting into the wall. The impact has disoriented him and he doesn’t even realize his wing is gone until he finally looks at Gary, holding the small, bloody stump. Gary isn’t done however, he walks back to Bluebell and hits a glancing kick, knocking him out.

“I didn’t say you could sleep you little faggot.” Gary hisses as he crouches down and places one hand on the remaining wing and the other on Bluebell’s now blood stained fluff.

With one swift pull, Bluebell’s other source of pride has immediately been ripped away. The jolt of unbearable pain immediately wakes the fluffy as he screams. Gary punches Bluebell with his fist that is clenching to the now removed wing. Teeth fly out from his mouth as Gary’s blood coated fist connects with his jaw.

“Huuhuu… Why munsta daddeh take wingies?! pwease gib Bwuebeww wingies back, nee’ them to fwy bestes’ nummies to famiwy! Pwease daddeh!” Tears stream down Bluebell’s bruised face as he pleads with Gary to give his wings back.

Gary punches him again, disorienting the stallion, ultimately knocking another tooth out. He stands up and picks Bluebell up by his scruff and walks him back over to the crying Azalea. He sets Bluebell up and slides him to Azalea’s pelvis, instinct takes over and Bluebell begins thrusting into Azalea again. This isn’t pleasurable for either of them however, as they didn’t want to have special huggies after both being hurt, but ultimately what they wanted didn’t matter. Not to Gary at least.

After a few moments of pumping and before Bluebell can climax, Gary yanks him away, and now Bluebell’s penis is exposed. He uses his free hand and swipes Bluebell’s legs out from under him and whistles for Gunther, who immediately comes trotting over delighted that it’s his turn to inflict pain.

“Gunther, teach him what happens when you make special huggies without my permission.” Sternly, Gary’s voice is carried across the room and without a second thought, Gunther walks closer and hovers the encased hoof over Bluebell’s dick.

His metal covered hoof slams down into Bluebell’s erect shaft with immense force, obliterating it immediately. The pain causes him to shit and piss under himself, covering his rear. Gunther lifts his hoof up from the bloody pile that Bluebell’s penis was reduced to, the pieces stuck to the hoof casing fall down bit by bit. Gary forces his head down to look at the gushing mess as he bawls in pain, the tears continuing down his face and soaking his fluff.

“No more fucking for you, shitrat.” The words coldly leave Gary’s mouth as he pushes Bluebell down into the pool of blood that originates from his crotch as the crimson fluid continues to seep deeper into his fluff.

“Huu… Why take nu nu stick ‘way? n- nu mowe wingie babbehs fo’ Bwuebeww an’ speshuw fwend… Why… Daddeh…” The pain causes Bluebell to go unconscious before he can continue.

Gary carelessly walks away as he tosses the dismembered wings on Bluebell, who is still bleeding profusely. Azalea has heard everything but refuses to open her eyes to see the carnage unfolding before her. Suddenly she hears a stomp in front of her and instincts take over, she tries to run but she can’t do anything thanks to her engorged stomach.

“Speshuw fwend! nu go fowebah sweepies! Meanie daddeh take speshuw stick fwom Bwuebeww, we wewe gon’ hab wots of wingie babbehs… huuhuu…” Azalea wails as she says this, her eyes still shut tight to not see the carnage.

“Oh no, you almost got away!” Gary chuckles to himself as he watches Azalea move her legs like she’s running from a rabid dog.

Gunther follows his master as they walk through the open door and close it. The room is a mess, now complete with Bluebell’s blood coating the carpet and a corner. Dandelion emerges from a hiding spot to see the damage done, surprisingly he thought Bluebell would’ve gotten forever sleepies considering he broke Gary’s rules. Short Stack emerges as well and takes a peek at the now subsided carnage, before immediately retracting back inside his hiding spot.

“Dummeh Bwuebeww nu can hab stoopi’, ugwy, babbehs anymowe. Get wingies taken 'way cause Bwuebeww am poopie fwuffy, nu desewbed wingies in fiwst pwace. Dandewion wiww make suwe Azawea knows what WEAW nu nu stick feews wike. Hehehehe.” Dandelion smugly touts as he walks by the now slightly conscious Bluebell who can only say one thing.

“…nu…nu…nu…nu…” He keeps muttering to himself and soon, he’s gone unconscious again.

However, unbeknownst to all present in the room, Currant has slipped out and now walks freely in Gary’s house. The colt trots about smugly as if he’s built the house himself.

Part 4: Consequences of Curiosity

“Currant am spwowin babbeh! Spwowin babbeh do what babbeh wan’, make poopies whewe wan, an’ num aww da sketties!” Currant happily sings to himself as he trucks along Gary’s long blank hallways.

He happily trots about until he makes his way into the kitchen where he spots Gunther’s dishes for food and water. He bounds over gleefully as he smells what he remembers to be spaghetti. After some struggling, Currant has begun consuming Gunther’s leftovers with haste. The pasta sauce drives Currant to eat more and more until suddenly he hears something behind him.

“Little sneaky prick, how’d you get out?” Gary is very confused at this development, as far as he knew Currant was crying over a block he ran into a few minutes ago.

Gary yanks Currant away from the dish with his free hand, the fluffy tries to hold on to the dish to no use. Soon he’s held by one leg as Gary walks into a dark room he flings both Azalea and Currant down, then flicks a light on.

“What daddeh doing, Cuwwant was eatin’ sketties! stoopi’ daddeh stahp babbeh fwom spwowin an’ habin’ bestes’ nummies!” The colt snorts and stomps down like he’s seen Bluebell do once when Dandelion tried to steal his food.

It’s no use here, Gary cares not for the pathetic attempts of fluffies to look strong. He just scoffs and keeps walking forward to the large metal table. He grabs a box and opens it, inside are several tools covered in a red crust, some are clean and brand new.

“Look I’m gonna keep it real with both of you here. I don’t give a flying fuck about either of you, thankfully I got you all for so cheap, I can do whatever without it hurting my wallet too much!” He exclaims as he looks back at the two fluffies who don’t understand a lick of what he’s said other than “Don’t. Care. About. You.”

Azalea’s eyes widened at those words as the tears momentarily stopped streaming. Daddy doesn’t care about her? Or her tummy babies? But they could be the best babies ever, they could be so pretty and strong! They could have the strongest wingies ever and fly her and Bluebell around if daddy gave her sketties all the time. But she was just stuck with a simple mixture of kibble and milk usually.

Currant notices his mother’s distress and immediately starts trying to console her by hugging her head tightly. That doesn’t work however and her tears start back up, but this time she’s crying even more somehow. Currant is trying his absolute best and figures the only thing left to do is back up, and to sing AND dance for her, this had to work!

“Wook mummah! Cuwwant am singin’ an’ dancie babbeh! make sad wawas go ‘way! An’ heaw heawt huwties!” Currant stumbles to his back legs and dances while singing a basic song.

“Cuwwant am bestes’ babbeh
Bestes’ babbeh fo’ mummah!
Gwow big an’ stwong
Be stwongest fo’ mummah
Wingies take cuwwant
To dah bestes’ nummies
Su Cuwwant can gib
Mummah an’ daddeh nummies!
Yaaay!”

Currant sings to no tune in particular as he dances for his mom with haste. If he’s fast enough, this should be just enough to help her feel better. The distraction seems to be working great for Azalea who has stopped crying, and is smiling and humming with Currant. Currant keeps dancing as hard as he can, what good is he, the bestest baby, if he can’t help mummah?

“Mummah wuv Cuwwant! Wuv dancie babbeh!” Azalea coos as she calms down finally, maybe the bad times are finally over.

Suddenly Gary’s hand slaps Currant away and he falls over in the middle of his performance. The colt roughly tumbles on the cold linoleum floor as he reels from the impact of Gary’s open palm. Azalea who just moments ago was relieved, is now back to crying profusely as she witnesses Currant get slapped.

“Currant, I really hope you enjoyed that dance cause you’re not gonna do that shit again if you want to keep your legs.” The annoyance in Gary’s tone is hard not to pick up.

He grabs Currant by his light green mane and roughly tosses him on the cold, metal table. A loud tearing sound can be heard as Gary takes a roll of extra strength duct tape and makes several small pieces and two long strips. He places one strip on Currant’s mane and rubs it in to make sure the adhesive sticks, the strip hangs over his face. The other has one end wrapped around his tail, then stuck down to the table, with a large rock holding it down. He sticks a few of the smaller pieces on Currant’s body haphazardly as he holds him so he can’t run away.

Then Gary grabs his phone and loads up a video of a dog barking. He turns the sound all the way up, then sets the phone so it’s propped up by the large stone. Currant is not quite aware of what’s going on yet as Gary sets everything up. Gary’s index finger taps the screen, and the show starts.

“MUNSTAH! NU NUM AM ONWY SPWOWIN BABBEH!” Currant screams as he tries to run away, but his tail is anchored down to the table.

Gary laughs hard as he watches Currant trying to run away from the stationary phone. Azalea only is able to hear the sound of the video and Currant panicking over it, screaming and yelling for the dog to stop chasing after him. Gary’s laughing almost drowns out the other racket in the room, a tear streams down from his eye as he wipes it away. This truly is the pinnacle of comedy to him.

RIIIIPP

Currant has gotten free from the tape, completely unaware he’s lost his tail. He keeps running on the table when suddenly Gary’s hands slam down in front of him. The tape is still dangling from Currant’s mane, and Gary presses his finger down on it to stick it to the table. Currant can’t move again, this time he’s trying to back up but to no avail.

Gary grabs the rock and his phone and immediately sets it up the same way. Currant is barely able to see the large dog as the strip obscures most of his sight, but this is enough to get him to try and scurry away from the phone. He keeps trying and trying, his hooves aren’t able to get a good grip on the slick table, but finally he’s able to start backing away.

RIP

Currant feels his mane coming loose from his head, but he doesn’t have time to weigh the decision and instead fully commits to escaping. The mane begins to rip out, hair by hair, then finally fully gives and Currant falls on his back. A small amount of blood leaks from where both his tail and mane used to be, he finally realizes what he’s done to himself.

“HUUHUUUHUUU PWETTY MANE AND TAIW GONE! MUNSTAH STRINGY TAKE BESTES’ BABBEH’S TA-” Currant’s bawling is stopped by Gary placing a piece of tape over his mouth.

“Shut it, you little shit. Let’s get one thing established right now, I really hate dancing and singing fluffies. My ears feel like they’ve been stabbed with a screwdriver every time one of you little pricks sing. And don’t even get me started on the dumbass dances. I almost want to break your legs because of that shit Currant, but I won’t.” Gary snickers as the tape is laid fully across Currant’s mouth, he’s struggling to breathe.

“OH SHIT, right hold on jackass.” Gary grabs a small icepick from his toolbox, poking two holes where Currant’s nostrils are. Finally, the colt is able to fill his lungs with oxygen.

“I wonder if your dad is still breathing actually. Y’know what? I’ll go check.” Gary mumbles to himself as he walks away and closes the door to the room.

Gary takes his time getting to the room, he’s in no particular rush as he opens the door. Bluebell is surrounded in a puddle of blood as he lays, twitching slightly as he moans. Gary approaches him and taps him in the side with his foot, causing Bluebell to look up at him. Surprisingly, despite what seems to be considerable blood loss, Bluebell is still kicking.

“Well fuck me. Thought you would’ve bled out after your little cock got stomped into nothing. Honestly I’m pretty surprised so fuck it, I guess I’ll try to save you.” Gary begrudgingly says as he scoops the bloodied fluffy up.

Shortly, they arrive in Gary’s bathroom where he pulls out a first aid kit. As quickly as he enters, he’s left and now heads in the room where Currant and Azalea sit in, both crying profusely. Gary sets Bluebell down on the cold table, the freezing sensation shocks him as he jolts. Gary moves him to the very left side of the table where a set of four clamps are. Currant also just happens to have a perfect view of what will be happening to his dad.

“You’re not gonna like this, but it’s the only way you’ll probably make it Bluebell. Get ready!” Gary laughs as he clamps the fluffy down.

He grabs two torches he keeps in a corner. He lights both and walks to the back of the room, grabbing a metal rod with a large puck of metal crudely welded on it. Before starting, Gary sets his phone down and starts playing a podcast he’s a fan of, chuckling at the nonsensical conversation. Returning to the torches he sticks the rod between the large flames, the orange glow caressing the puck.

Once it’s hot enough, Gary brings it up and slams it down into the left wound where a wing used to be. Bluebell screams as it happens but the bleeding ceases immediately. Gary returns the puck to the heat, getting it red hot once more and taking it to where his right wing would be. This however wouldn’t be the worst part.

“WOWSTES’ BUWNIE HUWTIES EBEW! WHY DADDEH GIB OWWIES TU WINGIE PWACE?!?! HUHUUUHUUU” Bluebell exclaims as the second wound is cauterized by the red hot metal.

“Oh trust me, shit will get a lot worse in a second, gotta cauterize the other wound too, otherwise you’re not making it.” The words leave his mouth in a serious tone.

He releases Bluebell but immediately flips him on his back and restrains him again. Gary sticks the puck back in the flame yet again, waiting for it to get scorching hot once more. The glowing iron yet again descends upon Bluebell as he squirms relentlessly. Resisting is no use though, it’s not like he can get away from the heat slowly descending to his now disfigured genitals.

"PWEASE DADDEH, NU WAN’ BUWNIE HUWTIES ON NU NU STICK AND SPESHUL WUMPS! PWEASE NU! PWEAA- "

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bluebell screams at the top of his lungs as the metal cauterizes his wound, with two casualties.

“Whoops, there went your balls buddy. Those fuckers are toast for sure. Not like they were getting used anyway.” Gary snickers after he finishes talking to Bluebell who is convulsing in pain.

Gary walks to the first aid kit and grabs out a latex glove, cream, and bandages. He crudely wraps Bluebell’s crotch after slathering the cream on. He flips him back around after releasing his restraints and does the same for the wounds on his back. After, Gary sets him down next to Azalea who is still crying profusely.

“Would you fucking can it Azalea? You’ve been crying non fucking stop since I first walked in the room today. Remember, bad moms have bad babies.” Gary says to Azalea as he points to her.

Finally, the mare silences and the occasional tear streams down her face. Bluebell has seemingly fallen asleep after being cared for, but due to the blood loss he’s far from able to do much until he recovers. Currant still sits on the table screaming at the top of his lungs, muffled by the tape as he tries fruitlessly to remove it. Gary lightly slaps him, it immediately gets Currant’s attention and he points to Bluebell.

“I did that to your dad because he hurt your mom and broke the rules. Honestly I should’ve done something like that to you, but I think this is more apt for a little prick like yourself. I always see you prancing around proudly in the recordings, acting like you’re God’s gift to the fuckin world. Guess what shitrat? You aren’t.” Gary stares down Currant, every word that leaves his mouth breaking down the colt further and further.

“But hey, at least you’ll be able to fly right? I’ll help you Currant!” Gary smiles as he says this, then begins fishing in his box of tools

A large piece of rope emerges with Gary’s right hand as he makes some sort of noise in celebration. Turning back to Currant, he takes the rope and ties it around his stomach, then ties the free end to a wooden ceiling fan. Gary clicks the fan on as he exits the room for a few minutes, then returns with small clear bowls. The racket has woken Bluebell up who seems to be in a slightly better mood.

“Here’s your food, I’ll keep it short and sweet for you. I only give good fluffies kibble and sketties, bad fluffies like you lot, get to eat this.” Gary sets both bowls down in front of Azalea and Bluebell, and they’re both filled with the shit from the safe room litter boxes.

After he sets the bowls down he turns the ceiling fan off and sets Currant down after removing the tape, he immediately falls flat on his stomach and vomits. Gary grabs him by the scruff and sets him down next to his parents as they both try to assess the situation. They weren’t quite sure Gary meant what he said, so they stared at each other then stared blankly at Gary before Bluebell spoke up finally.

“Daddeh wan’ Bwuebeww and famiwy to num poopies? But nu am poopie fwuff-” He’s not able to finish before a small bullwhip hits him across the face.

“You are now, fucker. You either eat this or starve, this is all you’re getting from me. For your sake, I hope you can stomach it. Well I’ll come check on you all later. See ya!” The light shuts off as the door slams, leaving the group in complete darkness except for a small night light in the corner of the room.

They thought Gary would come back in a few seconds. He didn’t come back quickly, instead he’d purposely walk by with Gunther and Short Stack making them talk about how much fun they were having. Every time they tapped on the door, Gary kicked it hard, striking fear in the fluffies.

Even after both Bluebell and Azalea begged for hours, he didn’t open it. Eventually it went silent as the fluffies gathered at the door, patiently waiting for Gary to return. Unfortunately for them, they had a long sleep ahead of them. In reality Gary wouldn’t bother checking on them until tomorrow morning, after they’ve all learned their lesson

25 Likes

Good stuff! Can’t wait to see more

1 Like

Should be soonish depending on some stuff. Keep a look out

2 Likes

Love where this is going so far, do hope you decide to continue it at some point. Also I appreciate that someone is depicting a character thoroughly annoyed by dancie babbehs, as I too find them irrationally bothersome lmao.

1 Like

It’s being continued! I’ve just had a lot of unforseen stuff pop up in my life and unfortunately I haven’t been able to dedicate as much time as I’d like to this hobby.

And yeah no I fuckin hate em, they irk me irrationally and activate my monkey brain to feel nothing but pure anger.

2 Likes