How did you get here?

What introduced you to the fluffy community?
  • A friend showed this to me
  • I came across a thread on 4chan
  • I was browsing on Reddit
  • The Click, or any other youtuber who covered this community
  • I watch MLP and happened upon this
  • I heard about it IRL somehow
  • Other (type it in the comments!)

0 voters

Lemme know if this belongs in shitposting.

9 Likes

Simple enough. A little over three years ago, I was going through google image search, looking up something (don’tworryaboutwhat), and I came across this one. First fluffy image I ever saw, no context, no explanation. Obviously, the questions flooded my head and down the rabbit hole I went. And what a hole it was… :grimacing:

13 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8 Likes

First encounter with fluffies was seeing an old piece of artist-kun art around 2016. I remember the exact piece but I don’t recall where I saw it - maybe twitter. Whatever happened, I fell down the rabbithole and joined the old booru, posted there for a while, eventually moved away from fluffies, but have now come back as of Jan 2021.

5 Likes

I just remember seeing fluffy content on another subreddit, and thinking it was really fucking funny at first so I looked into it. Now here I am. :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

For me it was the click before he made the fluffy community videos it was on r/noahgettheboat and The comic was one by herd king (a sidewalk situation) and after that I fell into the rabbit hole.

3 Likes

Pretty sure I found it through a video on the infamous baby smurf nursery thing, where it got compared to fluffy abuse.

3 Likes

That’s the subreddit I saw it on! Couldn’t remember which one…

2 Likes

The Click

2 Likes

A @gayroommate YouTube video was my introduction to fluffies I thought it was cute and decided to learn more, eventually I ended up here.

6 Likes

I’m sorry, the what?

3 Likes

You don’t know about the smurf abuse?

5 Likes

Here ya go!

Compared to some of the shit you’d find here, it’s really pretty tame.

5 Likes

Came from TheClick and have been enjoying everyone’s creativity, wishing I was as creative as everyone else in the community, honestly there are alot of comics and drawings and stories that have kinda cheered me up out of a really bad depressed state just due to the enjoyment I have experienced here, The community’s creations really helped my depressive state after I came out as Bisexual to my family and several of them were far less than supportive of who I am.

4 Likes

The Click, but didn’t join until after the Click-pocalypse

4 Likes

fookin got into fluffies months ago and just knew about this somehow

3 Likes

Honestly, first saw/heard about it thanks to 4chan. It was just that thing I would see occasionally, then I looked into it more.

3 Likes

This is… bad in a different kind of way. I know there’s little difference, but it does kind of hit different in a bad way. I think it’s because they’re more like humans.

7 Likes

Looking horse fucking where you

4 Likes

They are mushrooms

3 Likes