How many fluffies could you take on in hand-to-hand combat?

You know hearing all of y’all’s comments makes me want to try to make something where these arena start popping up in order to help with the rise of feral fluffies

If it’s all chirpies, for me that’s cuddle and play time. If it’s brats, it’s clobberin’ time! Anything else, we’ll see.

For you, you can have smarties

1 Like

Depends on interpretation.

Hivecanon lore relies on Fluffies having no way to harm humans other than being disease-carriers, rotting corpses, tripping hazards, or spreading fire once ignited. They lose in actual fights to every living thing on the planet, and the one who wins when they fight each other is the one who wins the IN roll.

Only in headcanons can they put up any kind of fight against anything.

So you first have to establish Fluffies being capable of piercing human skin, using weapons, dealing some kind of blunt damage by giving them actual keratin hooves, or being already infected with something.

Alternate scenario: you only have to fight one fluffy.

But the catch is that fluffy is Marley.

1 Like

And who is Marley?

1 Like

A fluffy from my stories. How do I put this? He’s, ah, a bit stronger than the average fluffy.

Psst!

And if you were familiar with my stories, you would know how much of an understatement that is.

1 Like

Looks like I’ve got some stories to read

1 Like

“Some”? That’s another understatement.

Just take a look at my catalog and I think you’ll immediately see what I mean.

I would be large and in charge, capable of taking on as many as the arena or my stamina allows, easily outrunning the fluffies with the option of using the fluffy themself as a footstool. hyper intelligent fluffies may be a problem, but they’re small and with diminishing returns on numbers. the problem would be attrition, as no man can stay sprinting forever.

Okay, so with mine, ferals are weaker than domestics, it must be an angry herd. Basic dirty fighting skills from school yard. Yeah, got a few dozen.

…“Win over the ferals: speedrun edition” is now canonically a “sport” in the Vetriverse.

“The person enters with what they have on them, they have their clothes (street attire, like what you would wear on a day to day basis.) and your fists.”

That would include what I usually carry in my pockets? If so that would give me 2 pocket knives, being ambidextrous means I could go both at once or switch off when tired. Add to that I use a manual wheel chair and add my weight to the mix. And I don’t have a problem with shit as I foster kittens, and after having to help my mother raise my sister’s 3 kids (1 3 month old, 1 3 year old and an 8 year old who went toilet everywhere BUT the toilet, bed, couch her undies, etc.) So rolling and stabbing, yeah, I’d bet on me to win.

Well you best hope that your can wade through the blood and bodies with your wheel chair

Got some big ass tires that are meant for trails, the beach, etc. that should work well going over weak as frick fragile biotoy bodies. I mean how hard could it be when 90% of head canons having the bodies fly apart, like loosely packed hamburger, when falling from a height of 3-5 feet?

1 Like

Numbers, the more waves you get through, the more fluffies you fight. At some point you will get swallowed up by a tide of them