How to castrate your fluffy by ShititMe

Hello!! Look what a Shit ( :wink: ) instructions i made for you all!!
This are simple, easy and the best part…can be homemade!!
Enjoy!!

59 Likes

The foal will die from infection because his own shit got in the wound before you sterilize it

8 Likes

It would be best to cork the fluffy’s butt before doing this procedure, that way they can’t get shit in their wound like Mr.Owl said.

6 Likes

In Lapland, reindeer are castrated by carefully chewing the testicles inside the scrotum. No open wounds mean a smaller risk of infections.

3 Likes

a box cutter and instant healing gel for male.

a small amount sanitising solution in a pipit in womb for female.

3 Likes

Why crush them? I prefer the ol’ snip snip.

3 Likes

Some time in the future:

8 Likes

Or have involuntary sorry poopies-esque poopies.

I’m assuming a smarty would’ve been recycled by this point.

2 Likes

…and?

if that was the purpose, than nothing

2 Likes

Intentionality is everything.

I remember being told decades ago some farmers use string rubber bands to cut off blood flow to the testicles and they eventually drop off. Could work here?

That said: I suppose one could use a mirror to show the fluffy what’s happening if one wanted.

2 Likes

Or you can starve it for a couple of days with a diet of water and laxatives to ensure a very clean and clear bowel

2 Likes

Sadly these are shitty instructions ;3 hahahah like a bad diy.
But if you want to take it seriously @OtherCoraline its right, who cares if the foals dies? there are more in the litter

2 Likes

Totally!! but lets say the production had problems and they forgot the cork.

@Chikahiro yup and smarty doesnt worth so much as to make an effort, buuuut you can iron its balls and cock hahahaha

@XNIGHTX ohhhhh i like the way you think

Ive heard that practice before but these are fluffies, they dont worth the effort

Of course!! if you have the time to listen and endure groans and beggings of the said fluffy you can use this method :3
The mirror…it depends of the said fluffy inteligence, maybe he starts to beg him to take away the pain.

mmmmmmm i need a better budget and more motivation hahahahha

You can probably some human pervert who will happily pay for the chance to do it.

Remember, a neutered fluffy is a happy fluffy.

2 Likes

After a day or two :slight_smile:

Although using pliers might suggest the owner will be looking for other ways to remedy chronic happies.