How to cure a spoiled fluffy! (Drawn by Quack-Man)

Hello all, here’s some art for you cool cucumbers! I hope you enjoy :grinning:

“If you happen to have a misbehaving fluffy, or a spoiled fluffy, the enf shelf is a great item to teach them some humility. Nothing gets through a spoiled fluffies ego like being absolutely wrecked in the rear end!”

48 Likes

My experience with fluffyverse tropes makes me suspect that this would, ironically, be used by owners of spoiled or otherwise terrible fluffies to hold down disposable fluffies for unpleasant sex.

6 Likes

Probably 95% of the buyers are probably using it as designed rather than as marketed.

3 Likes

Meanwhile with every hump it scoots closer to the end of the shelf to the point they both fall off the shelf at the climax.

3 Likes

Fluffy 1 gets buttfucked by Fluffy 2 as punishment.

Fluffy 2 starts thinking they’re top shit.

Fluffy 2 gets an ego.

Fluffy 2 has to be buttfucked by Fluffy 1.

Fluffy 1 starts thinking they’re top shit.

It’s a cycle of buttfucking that’ll never lead anywhere cause Fluffies don’t learn anything.

13 Likes

It’ll actually be live-streamed. Because.

3 Likes

well the answer to that is simple. strap them together in a 69 and make em go at it, first to nut gets punched in the chin.

5 Likes

Enf Shelf Premium: Want to crack an ego in half the time of Enf Shelf?

We have the product for you!!

Having two herd mates “Spitroast” the large ego is a guarantee way to crack the ego in two, and in half the time!!

Still want it faster?

GoPro has partnered with You Toob, and now you too can be on Rewind as the Abuser of the Year winner. With the knowledge that the large ego fluffy is being spit roasted live on You Toob cracks even the most stubborn fluffies, Alicorns!!!

2 Likes

You know what they say: spare the rod, spoil the child.

1 Like

What kinda bull dunk is that???

And it ain’t a rod, it was a switch, and prey tell you didn’t have a weeping willow tree, cuz one’s never been enough.

Also, this was always upgraded to house shoe/frying pan from Mom and the Belt/Power Extension Cord from Dad.

Later it’s all replaced with “Keep this shit up, and we’re shipping you to military boot camp that will automatically sign you up for a 4 year stint”

1 Like

It was a pune, or play on words.

I always thought of Rewind as more circle jerk than spitroast, but I get your point.

2 Likes

Well played. :blush:

2 Likes

It got to the point where my mama had to use a ping-pong paddle with holes drilled into it before she gave up

2 Likes

A new fluffy product I’ll buy that.

1 Like

From the spoiled brat to the enfie fluffy.

1 Like

100% used for spoiled fluffies who like their “enfie toys” “live and wriggling,” as Gollum would say.

Would a feral trade a warm bed and plenty of food for a ruined rear? Only one way to find out, I guess!

2 Likes