how to deal with and demanding fluffy. by Ms_Random

after asking, this hit me. it is safe for babies

how long the owner had the fluffy. . . one day

40 Likes

So don’t want to damage the product, so physical punishment is out of the question. It look like the pusmient isn’t working.

3 Likes

bros imagine how slow it would be on its hind legs. You could totally cum on him before he runs away

1 Like

Simply blind fold the foal and place a pair of noise canceling headphones on the ears. Take medical tape, and wrap the two front hooves together and let the foal sit there for an hour. This is going to be the first time the foal has experienced punishment for there actions. This is the time of light punishment and mild mental torture. During the hour, you need to go get a friend for Pepper. As a social depending creature, Fluffies need interaction with humans and other fluffies. Find a foal that would feel better being in a home than never being picked. They’re going to love going to have a home, and teach Pepper how to behave. Once you have the new friend (same gender as Pepper, it’s to early to fret about babies), slowly remove the medical tape, in a tender way. This will reinforce the idea that you, the human, don’t want to hurt Pepper, and that doing this is a tough love act. When you have Pepper alone as before, introduce the new friend and say to Pepper: Before I let you out of punishment, I got you a friend. You listen to whatever you hear from them, as they had a life worse than you, Pepper. And from now on, I am the human, and I have a few rules. One being demands are NEVER going to get you whatever you want. Requesting, or asking, on the other hand are always welcome and preferred. It’s not going to hurt you to ask, as you don’t know everything, and asking is a polite thing to do. That being said, here’s your friend. Do not fight, both of you. Your in my home, fighting is not a thing I allow here.

2 Likes

Man, if the fluffy’s hide wasn’t such a beautiful pattern, I’d encourage eating it that night.

As it is the owner should let it grow, then harvest it for the gorgeous hide. Added bonus: the owner can skin it alive and enjoy the screams of agony as compensation for all this whining.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Sorry for the word buffet, my bad

2 Likes

nah its okay im just jerkin your chain

2 Likes

Just try not to tug too hard, that chain is linked to my heart…:rofl:

2 Likes

i will protect your heart, majorjetwolf

2 Likes

He seems upset about losing his old home and daddy, perhaps he’s struggling with the change.

In which case you need to break him down, tell him his old daddy hated him and was going to give him forever sleepies for being a dummy. That you saved him and now you want to give him all the huggies and love you can. Kill any emotional connection he has to the past until all he has is you, then he’ll learn to love the walkie-toy and all the joy that comes with it.

2 Likes

2 Likes