howd you find the fluffy community?

Yay!!!

3 Likes

there will be to many click and reddit fucks for my liking

5 Likes

the click <3

4 Likes

A buddy who’s into this too. I was sickened at first but I grew curious.

4 Likes

I used to be in the MLP fandom but got out of it couple years back. Occasionally I dipped in to see how it was and on one of those occasions I saw the subject of Fluffies. I believe it was Oculus’s and Foxhoarder’s post from the original booru that threw me into the rabbit hole.

9 Likes

First poll, curiosity. Virgil’s poll, 4chan specifically.

I saw a comic by Quickhorn, and it got me to find out more about fluffies. I was sickened by the abuse, gore and edgy tryhardness, but stories like Carpdime’s Avocado and a lot of Squeakyfriend’s stuff, as well as the effort into worldbuilding done by Carpdime, Squeakyfriend and Fluffus, was what got me to stay. Oh, and of course, hugbox.

8 Likes

found a page mentioning it on tvtropes, checked out of curiosity. saw the interesting stories people were making, got pulled in by @Foxhoarder s work specifically. my story started as what was gonna be a troll story, but it ended up spiraling out of control

5 Likes

The click and tv tropes.

3 Likes

a furry cringe subreddit like 2 months b4 the click

3 Likes

Picked “other” because I found it through yout… Uh… The Click, yeah xd

4 Likes

I found the community through The Click but I was vaguely aware of fluffies before that. I was a bit of a brony back in the day so I had seen some of the fluffy artwork. I had always just assumed it was people drawing MLP characters in a cutesy style (or derpy style as the case may have been) and other people doing goro art of the characters in a similar style. I never new about the community or that there was actually a whole separate “universe” for the fluffy ponies.

4 Likes

i think i stumbled across it completely by accident, a few months before the booru went down. i think i came across a few images looking up images of fluffle puff, after remembering her and her super edgy sister while watching a video on Dead Space.

4 Likes

I found out from r/noahgettheboat. There were a few images, and I looked up things from there.

4 Likes

Found it thanks to /b/, shortly before Thanksgiving of 2016. Only thing I ever got out of 4chan that was worth a shit.

4 Likes

Yo where my DVLI gang at??

6 Likes

There was a twilight experiments on fluffies short i ran across on equestria daily. Why is she tapering tiny fluffy foals and calling it a reset, I wondered. That led me to the booru.

5 Likes

First poll, I stumbled on it probably while searching for something else, then wandered off to the next rabbit hole. Second poll, The Click which caused me to go, “Hey I remember seeing this before,” and I dove back in.

2 Likes

At first I thought fluffy threads were some kind of edgy anti-pony thing, but when I saw one on MLPChan I realized it was worth checking out. Turned out it was exactly the kind of stuff I’d always wanted, and with standards for artistic quality being lower than with ponies, I figured I’d give drawing them a try. My pics were well-received, so eventually I started posting on the booru too and the rest is history.

8 Likes

Facebook

2 Likes

I think I vaguely remember something being posted on KiwiFarms, possibly. They linked back to 4chan or FluffyBooru…something to that effect, and I had posted one or two things before I forgot about the community for several months.
Kiwifarms is a divisive website, but I’ve found some of my favorite new communities through it.

I’m looking to back into the fluffy community, mostly the darker side to it. I’m not trying to sound like one of those “I liked it before it was cool.” kinds of people, because this is definitely more indicative of an underlying issue than it is any sort of ‘coolness’, but I remember as a very young child doing a very similar kind of art. Instead of any creature from any known franchise, the subjects of my little hand scribbled comics were my own creation. If I can find a place to share, I would like to talk more about them. But I think that this hobby of mine a a pre-school child has a lot to do with my interest in the darker side of Fluffies.

3 Likes