Hugbox vs reality. (by: artist-kun)

Sounds good to me.

Pero la realidad es que los fluffys no existen y son depende de cĂłmo cada uno los interpreta.

1 Like

i mean, fluffy where desingned to live in a house like environment reason why are these creature are not up to this kind of task because they’re more weak then Logan Paul’s boxing opponents.

1 Like

Yes, reallity is always winning from the hugebox way. Alwasy hilarious to see how they fail.

I would say the reality is actually somewhere in the middle, and the right one is actually how some abusers see fluffies

2 Likes

new box unlocked, hugebox

2 Likes

OK, thanks.

Let we say the right one is the reality when the male fluffy is a smarty. When it isn’t than is the reality the middle way, I think.

The mother got a face full of shit. Lmao

keep shitting on daddy.~

I have never seen Hugbox story like the one in the left

1 Like

I’d say that there are valiant fluffies who’d try and save their special friend, but they’d end up doing some bumbling stupid shit and either fail to save the special friend, or just get themselves the fowebah sweep as well.

1 Like

Lmao!! So funny!

The true fluffy is in the middle really. They would try and help their special friend, but would most likely, fuck up, fall into a panic, and get them both killed. They wouldn’t be calling them dummy and try to save themselves however.

“reality”

Sad but true

Yep. This is why I hate them.

I’m not 100% sure what was going on in the comic but I thought it was great.

**nevermind, I didn’t see the text at the top, 10/10