Humble Bundle: RPG Maker series

For people who have a desire to make games (not even necessarily fluffy games, but just games in general), and have no formal training in how to do so, this might be a way to give it a try without spending a lot of money

*FluffyCommunity has no affiliation with Humble Bundle, RPG Maker, or much of anybody really

15 Likes

Virgil Butt Pic Collector is my passion project.

It’s an RPG in which you level up by sexually harassing a website admin. Loads of fun.

11 Likes

12 Likes

Always wanted to go into game making but I’m too dumb to code xD might considerate it tho for the future! Ty Virgil!

3 Likes

Coding isn’t that hard.

I am now studying software engineering because I wanted to make games myself. But you can only come so far without learning programming and how computers and networks, uh, work.

Some years ago, there was a Humble Books Bundle for Game Development which really helped me learning to code and to do simple projects in Unity.

1 Like

You get a deal or what?

Note the postscript
Zero affiliation
I thought this would be helpful to people in the community

2 Likes

Damn. Too bad I already got those.
Fluffy RPG tho hmmm…

Oh neat!!

If I ever get a PC again, I’m gonna take a swing at making a fluffy game. I had a bunch of game makers on Steam, and I’ve still got my account.

I could try to make something in Game Builder Garage.

1 Like

Also, there’s another program I’d like to bring to everyone’s attention.

I’ve said it before, fluffies would be right at home in the 8-bit era, because, like most 8-bit game heroes, everything wants them dead and they drown if they touch water.

1 Like

I might look into some, who knows. Maybe I half understand something and make something :slight_smile: ty!

Need a Pokemon-esque (except extremely violent) fluffy battle/breeder.

2 Likes

Yeees, poke-fluffs (but not that name for :tm: purposes)! I’ve thought about it with RPGMaker as it contains a battle system already with party sizes.

Trying to code crafting potions and farming ingredients seemed challenging in RPGMaker but it is do-able!

Not even sure about breeding probably not possible in that game engine? I’d have to look into that one tbh

3 Likes

Idk if it’s be possible, but breeding fluffies for colors would be fun, stats too. But a perfect fluffy game will probably never be made I really hate to say.

1 Like

Fluffgen shows some real promise.

1 Like

Dude.
Dude.
I can’t wait for that thing to be up and running. My ideas:
-Free roam town, like animal crossing size maybe with a wild “fluffy area” although fluffies can be found in town but are far less common and you can only get certain fluffies in the “wild.” Town consists of your house, fluffy mill (where you can buy already-seen fluffiest for money), fluff farm (your farm where you breed your fluffies and keep them, although you can keep fluffies at your house too, and grow crops which you will need to make fluffy items and also feed fluffies, or sell crops), fluff auction where you sell fluffies for money (basically the whole game is just grinding fluffies to sell to make money to buy more fluffies), item shop (where you can buy various tools/weapons), fluff shop (where you buy fluffy-related shit like food), fluffy battle arena (just a tournament racket where you pit fluffies against each other for money, fluffiest and other items), fluffy pageant hall (where you hugfaggots can win money and prizes from rare/pristine fluffies), and maybe a few NPC houses.
-control your character like GTA, you can grab basically anything to beat fluffies with, pick up fluffies and move them around, etc.
-you can start out by buying a select few basic fluffies from the mill, but you have to find other fluffies only in the wild or if you’re lucky around town. When you meet a wild fluffy, you just have to give it the right kind/amount of food or if it’s a smarty or “rare” fluffy maybe you have to pass a quick speech check, or you can use your own fluffies or weapons to make them submit to you (perhaps certain varieties of fluffies have to either be submitted or coaxed?), then the fluffy becomes yours, and then you can buy that kind of fluffy from now on at the mill. Fluffies come in a variety of colors and attributes and stats. Health, Hunger, Happiness, Strength. Keeping your fluffies clean and fed makes them happy, but there should be benefits for making their happiness lower as well, you can lower happiness by neglecting/abusing them (perhaps a strength buff from prodding them? perhaps fluffy tears are an ingredient in some fluffy food to craft and you need to make them cry to get tears, or maybe if you harvest fluffy meat making them suffer first changes the attributes of the meat, etc. etc.) but also keeping them happy has other effects, such as male fluffies probably need to have high happiness to mate. A male and female fluffy will mate and produce an offspring that’s a random mix of the parent’s color scheme and stats if they’re in proximity to each other on the farm. Fluffies also have strengths and weaknesses. Fluffies like unicorns for example will have a horn thrust attack, which might do higher damage to obese fluffies or foals or something, or white fluffies could be weak to poop-based attacks because they’re concerned about their fluff, idk, etc.
-fluff battles will be like rudimentary Pokemon. Turn based with fluffies exchanging various stupid attacks like spraying poop or screaming or kicking, etc. different fluffy attributes will have access to different attacks, maybe each fluff can have 2 moves (they come with their moves when you catch them or they’re born, babies are born with a random mix of parent’s moves)
-fluff pageants you just have to have healthy, fed, happy fluffiest and certain attribute/color combos are worth more points (there should also be an abuse pageant where you win by displaying miserable fluffies or harming fluffies physically/psychologically and you get points for irony or outright carnage, maybe points for a fluffy surviving while suffering, multiple conditions can be met in both hugbox and abuse pageants)
-There will be missions/quests, simple ones. The townsfolk might ask you to get a certain kind or color fluffy for them in exchange for money/items, there could be fluffy infestations where the town will pay you to kill them all, wild fluffies could wander onto your farm and eat your crops or rape/harm your farm fluffs so you have to kill them, little events and quests like that.
-And for filler bullshit you should be able to customize your character at least a little bit, choose a male or female player and have some different hairstyles and pants/shirts. You should also be able to dress up your fluffies as well as make decor out of them like stuffing them or making corpse totems (maybe that could ward off urban fluffies?)
This would be a Mega-God level game. Holy shit. I need it.

1 Like

That would entail a mega god level amount of coding lmao, I was thinking about using Unity and was following along with a farm game tutorial - but recent events have led me to look into Unreal or something, I’ve read that Godot is quite good also? Anyway a man can dreeam!

I really don’t know how any of this works. Is there some SIM game out there with a breed mechanic already built in, or a battle mechanic RPG maker type game on steam or something? I have no idea what’s possible nowadays.

Casual Fluffies uses rudimentary genetics, but “only” chooses between the colors of the parents randomly and modifies the hue slightly for the offspring.

Fluffy Breeder by eidalac has a very elaborate gene simulation, with certain features and diseases linked to certain genes.

My own inspirations for a fluffy breeding game stems from the classic Creatures 3 and Niche. There was of course the very old SimLife by Maxis, and genetics play a role in creating the models of children in The Sims since the second game.

1 Like