I Had So Many Ideas That My Brain Exploded (Federalchemical1728)

EIDT: OKAY I FJNISHED EDITING IT

oak

OKAY SO I GOT STUCK (CREATIVELY) AND WHAT ALWAYS SEEMS TO HELP UNSTICK ME (CREATIVELY) IS TALKING ABT IT so we in Info Dump Town now, Pardner
(also i ran out of antidepressants and that always seems to make everything waaaaaay worse :skull: RIP)

im trying to plan out what happens to the Fluffwich Herd after Xeno leaves, i wanna use them for my yandere cannibal alicorn horrorbox story that im probably gonna call “White as Snow” (Twig & Willow’s fates are a separate story with a probably equally bad pun name. i like Twig too much as a pov character to close the book on her just like that, but I Did Not Choose The Hyperfixation Life, The Hyperfixation Life Chose Me.)

SO my idea is for Oak’s herd to become the one that gets decimated by the yandere alicorn, with a new smarty & toughies & everything (there were only like. 3 herdmates left at the end of Fluffwich Horror so they need new recruits pronto)

Oak is kind of on his last legs so he needs to find & train a replacement smarty as soon as possible. he knows that alicorns are smarter than other fluffies, so when Joey & Donna show up needing help and pop one out Oak has to make a Quick Executive Decision

Oak will get his Hero’s Death, i just havent figured out exactly how yet

i also came up with a dumb biblical allegory where Galinda is like a reverse christ-child (having been born a “monster”), a savior born in a time of need, but instead of dying to save everyone she ends up dooming her whole herd to death (not even through any real fault of her own, that’s just how life goes for fluffies)

@GreaverBlade then helped me expand upon this fluffy-flavored perversion of holy texts with cool giant monsters that i didn’t even know were in the bible (they gave me an alligator gar as Leviathan, im thinking Xeno may have already been Behemoth, & Ziz could be either a big bird of prey OR a teeny tiny little northern shrike that specifically targets pretty colorful foals :3c)

even their “Little Miracles” sanctuary is kind of like The Promised Land. im taking this bible shit way far for someone who knows literally nothing about it skjxjxjjsjsjdjisbjfj

FURTHER DETAILS INCLUDE:

• Galinda almost having her throat torn out, so Jock has to start speaking for her
  • Galinda also learns some hard lessons about bright-colored babies being easy prey, to the point where she rolls in dirt every day to hide her own sparkly gold fluff as a way to protect the herd (also explains why she tries to kill Snowy as soon as theyre born)
  • Peaches gets a whole ass character arc
  • Yarrow was dumped in the woods after being “rescued” & really doesn’t know what’s going on (she might have some kind of Fluffy Dementia, wouldn’t that be dark)
  • a lot of these fluffies were inspired by the Federal Fluffy Generator i made & yes i am still VERY proud of myself (ALSO potential idea: a build-your-own-fluffy game like those 2000s pony-sona dollmaker games but made in Scratch bc idk how to program in anything else :+1:/:-1:?)
  • EDIT: or a picrew. i may have been thinking of picrew.

PROBLEMS INCLUDE:

• i still don’t know who Snowy’s parents are?
  • (less urgent) i still need an Entire 2nd Herd for the 2nd half of the story
  • i get the feeling this is gonna be a very long-term project (my ideas are coming very slowly & ive perpetually Got A Lot Going On & am paralyzed by fear)

FINALLY i wanna open up the cat-flap for anyone with any spare fluffies/ideas floating around that they’d wanna see featured in a story like this :point_right::point_left:

Full Transparency: creating characters for a story from scratch is fucking hard (and lonely if ur like me & your 1st instinct is to isolate yourself and hide everything)
so it does take a load off me to use other people’s characters, but it’s also way more fun bc they ARE other people’s characters (y’all come up with some WILD ideas my ass could Never) and having to get creative to bridge that gap is The Spice Of My Life. my gay little fingers are itching to brainstorm that “how-did-we-get-here” connection that will make their death hit that much harder hehehehehehhe

Not To Be Terminally Online About It, but one could take this as me offering to make Free Content of your oc (writing, drawings, just generally having your character occupy a portion of someone else’s mind. these are things that i like/want/appreciate myself, so im offering them to others as a way of connecting??? i am Socially Awkward help) so long as you don’t mind them dying along with everyone else by the 3rd act like Hamlet

have ur oc live in my head rent-free by having them die live rent-free in my story
does a jojo pose bc thats how i end my sentences irl
:rightwards_hand: :eye: :lips: :eye: :leftwards_hand:

26 Likes

Beeen uh very very busy I see.
( ive been very very lazy on the contrary)

5 Likes

I’m always so pleased to see more of your art.
Would prefer your brain unexploded though.

6 Likes

bro holy shit I love Spooky so much! I think your fluffy foals always look the cutest, but the amount of effort and work behind al lot your pics always makes them 10 times better!

3 Likes

Had to laugh at the “sneezed cranberry juice” it kinda works pretty well, probably the colour!! I love how much effort and thought you have put in, I have ideas that I want to write but I’m too lazy or easily distracted!! Also, please get your antidepressants!! Trust me, you have to wean off that shit, if you just don’t take them/run out, it’s hell!!

2 Likes

kek, from one introvert to another, if you ever want someone to chat with, I’ll happily do a bunch of weed with ya and chat

2 Likes

Yellowfang Vibes? Are you perhaps a fellow reader of Warriors?

2 Likes

damn that had to be a big sneeze

by our characters, would it count if i created floating-in-ether characters? cuz if your soul energy is connecting the dots then mine is creating characters, worlds and stories

1 Like

ANSLKSJSJSLSLJS

YES ABSOLUTELY

i picture myself as a gopher where u can only see the openning of my burrow until one day ur walking in the garden and the ground collapses underneath you & you find out i dug some fuckin huge ass parisian catacombs while no one was watching

1 Like

I’ve found a new friend! Yay!

1 Like

ohhhhh, was oak trying to protect his little baby from being killed? Ohhhh i love them all

I can’t believe I missed this post!!!

Good lord, you draw great characters, and you have a knack for drama. This is hugely impressive.

1 Like