I have started making audio for the Egoralexeev animations and am looking for

TL;DR Making audio for Egoralexeev animations and am wondering if there are any more from before Booru got deep sixed. I already have the stuff archived here and on the other image sites.

Greetings. Decade long lurker here who started making audio for Egoralexeev’s animations about two weeks ago.

I’m not here to peddle my wares, you can search my name on youtube if you’re so inclined.

I’m wondering if there are any of his work from the Fluffybooru days that hasn’t been publicly achieved yet. I have all the stuff from derpibooru and twibooru.

Cheers.

Dong out.

8 Likes

I just binge-watched all of the ones you have so far. Top-tier voice-acting and I love the added lore that gives them context and connects them all.

The only flaw is how you mispronounced EgorAlexeev’s name (“Егор Алексеев” is pronounced YEH-gor all-eck-SAY-yev), but it’s understandable since he did use a confusing transliteration; “Yegor Alekseyev” is more accurate.

Trade secret; I mostly use Elevenlabs voice AI (The same program people are using for those Trump/Biden playing Minecraft memes). It’s pretty cheap, its like $5 a month. It allows me to have a ton of different voices including ones I can personally synthesize.

I do the fluffies myself. And occasionally use my own voice.

And of course I do the nurgles from the “Litter Pal” comic dub myself. FLIEZ FOR EYEZ!!!

1 Like

Ah, I see. AI voices have really improved, it seems.