I Know There Are Fluffies Nearby: Part 15 by FluffyOD

Hope you don’t pull twist “happy ending” for the yellow fat sack, he dies in agony and despair, his thinking of “can do anfin of beweev” shattered XD

1 Like

spoilers:

Well...

I make these up as I go along. I honestly have no clue what I’m gonna do with this baby. As I was making it, I had it in my head that this thing was gonna be killed in the most degrading and painful way by Hat Guy, teeing that thing up for failure since the pink father fluffy is kind of a false prophet sort of, like when he screamed for the baby to run, the baby stayed to fight the guys. Same when he screamed “WAAAN DIIIIIIE” which really meant he wanted to be relieved of the pain, and thr Animal Guy immediately burst out from underground. Or when he told the yellow baby the grass by the beach is safe only for his foals to all get sucked underground like a graboid mid-sentence. OBVIOUSLY the yellow baby isn’t going to be able to win or harm the humans in any way, but I was toying around with the idea of letting him survive the Animal Guy saga, or not. Like I said I make it up as I go. Not that I dont sit around in my spare time and ponder about what uncoming panels might be. I find it’s funnier if I dont plan and just draw whatever comes to mind right then, gives a great flow, at least for this comic series. All that said I have an idea of what’s going to happen next, but haven’t quite decided on the baby’s fate. Part 16 is coming tomorrow though either way and it’s definitely not gonna be happy.

1 Like

Nice. Well, how about for starters making the fat yellow sack watch as his daddheh get eviscerated right in front of him, his head being tossed to yellow, and he gaves some departing words before finally dying! Then it’s Yellow’s turn! Let start with his checks, aren’t so fat and pinchable! you just want to rip them apart!

Maybe I’m very bitter, but I’ve always hated self-improvement shit and all that stuff, it’s just not for me. So seeing that little babbeh believing he can do something just because “if you believe it, you can do it” makes me feel really good about the ordeal he will receive.

2 Likes

These dudes are out of their gourds, it’s hilarious. Imagine taking bath salts and going sicko mode on a bunch of baby possums.

Awww… I thought the two were gonna kiss

Males can be friends without making out.
Idk if that applies to girls, but.

1 Like

my inner beast is a slada