Part 8: I Know There Are Fluffies Nearby: Part 8 by FluffyOD

TO.
BE.
CONTINUED.

Part 10: I Know There Are Fluffies Nearby: Part 10 by FluffyOD

93 Likes

That guy’s my hero!

10 Likes

You mean he’s not really some primal force of fluffy doom, he’s just some edgelord who took “Might is Right” seriously? I am so disillusioned rn.

17 Likes

@Zaraishu
@Fluff_Yu

^Duality of man.
And you have to look deeper into what the maniac said beyond “might is right”.

5 Likes

Joder amigo esto es bueno

3 Likes

Nah, “the collapse” is just the rapture for gun nerds. The rest of the world has too much tied into the US to allow it.

6 Likes

Gun nerds? The US? You’re losing me.
But this guy lives off the land because he feels like it and eats fluffies because they’re easy to catch.
The Maniac wasn’t saying anything to do with whatever you’re talking about, he was saying if you don’t act like prey you won’t be prey. Regardless, I just thought making this psycho go on a stoic monologue would be funny after 8 chapters of pure carnage so I just thought of something I thought this guy might say. Sorry you didn’t like it.

6 Likes

oh i like it fine, he’s just wrong is all

3 Likes

Joder, sí hombre, gracias, te lo agradezco. Lo siento, no hice una versión en español.
Spanish_Pepe

2 Likes

Wrong about what? The more self-sufficient you are, the better. The less you act like prey, the better. These are facts. Boiling it down to nothing, he wasn’t saying anything more than “have faith in yourself”. Period. What’s wrong with that?

1 Like

He’s wrong because human beings thrive on complex societies and specialization, and in spite of the occasional fucky-wucky, the tendency towards increasing complexity and intermutual behavior is the general trend of humanity.

7 Likes

Yeah, society and community are good bro. This whacko would probably agree with you if he existed.

1 Like

Who else but a “might is right” edgelord who takes Fight Club too seriously would brutalize fluffies like that? (And if you take Fight Club too seriously, you realize Chuck Palahnuik is queer as fuck, right?)

At least in my timeline, we slaughter a billion fluffies a week for a reason. We’re hungry.

3 Likes

This gets more and more interesting lol that guy deserves a medal for treating fluffies like that

I want to see what it will do to the pathetic foal​:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

One rant and suddenly everyone turns against the guy. Impressive, it usually takes liberal use of racial slurs to pull that off

3 Likes

Man this dude took bath salts and watched one of those weirdly aggro “life coaches” who won’t shut the fuck up about having a killer instinct in the bedroom or whatever

Bad luck little dude, this guy’s gonna fuck up your whole everything my man like he’s gonna smash all of it.

2 Likes

God you’re so fucked. So yellow and fucked.

4 Likes

He should go full chimpanzee on the foal. Face ripping, total maiming, etc.

That fucking fat face of pure sadness

10 Likes

This guy is the patron saint of wanton mayhem and abuse.