I Know There Are Fluffies Nearby: Part 9 by FluffyOD

We need more fat fuck fluffies with sad faces like the yellow example shown here. Their sadness will make people feel nice all over, which is the important part.

4 Likes

My only response to this is damn heā€™s cute and ???

I think torturing small helpless animals is about as ā€œsoftā€ as you can get.

3 Likes

What an ungreatfull brat first he has to help to find his/her mother, once you show his/her mother the fucking bratty foal didnā€™t like it and want his/her mother a wayā€¦ Kill this ungreatfull shitrat.

1 Like

is he?

Sure, but the first half of the movie does make sense. One of the things that Stirner did get right is that if people want freedom they do have to take/make it for themselves. Trying to thrust your brand of freedom on the world is a recipe(no pun intended) for disaster.

Show me an animal that can build machines with multiple moving parts and Iā€™ll reconsider. A crude bow would be the simple example.

@Dickbutt99 One of the things that impresses me about this ā€œfreak fandomā€ is the levels of intellectualism we can all reach in discussing cartoon horsepigs meeting grisly ends.

1 Like

RULES OF NATURE!

That purple mareā€™s face looks like a hotline miami mask

And this dude is peak human, levels of chad even god did not intend to be possible

I fucking love your comics, they may not be super detailed but theyre so funny and original. Also you make by far the most punchable fluffies

Fluffy King?

FluffDonaldā€™s?

Foal In A Box? (I swear to shit if Iā€™m the first person to come up with this one I want a fucking trademark and patent for it)

KFF? (Kentucky Fried Foal/Kentucky Fried Fluffy)

Indeed! In my timeline, all the major fast food chains have switched from beef to fluffy - which tastes the same but costs less and is much more readily available. And both Popeyes and KFFC (Kentucky Fried Fluffy and Chicken) now incorporate ā€œchicken-friedā€ fluffy in their menu.

Itā€™s the word ā€œCVS.ā€ The moment he name dropped Dead Tree Scrolls pharmacy, it was all over. Thatā€™s the moment we knew he was a crank.

1 Like

You have to say horrible shit to fluffies, it makes the execution better when you do them in

Well yeah, that is true.

1 Like

SLJ-3-578x200
That was just some cold blooded shit Iā€™d say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass, but I never gave much thought to what it meant.

Lmao.

1 Like

What a lovely family reunion. Such a nice boy.

1 Like

Holy fuck lmao

This man is absolutely still a creature beyond basic human comprehension.

He has somehow ascended to hell, Satan himself trembles in fear.

Thanks, I hate it in the best way possible.

What a cool trick