I tried to make a Fluffy with NovelAI... [By Biorb_McBiorb]

animal, feral, cartoon, big eyes, small mouth, Horse hamster, Green fur, white s-3723078756
and holy FUCK is this close.

sorry if i have been inactive, ive been trying to hang out with friends more, sorry lol, dont worry im still working on shit but for now this is really the only Fluffy thing i have… Ready? Yeah, ready.

49 Likes

This is pretty neat.

2 Likes

to be fair tho, it took like, 20 tries to get this single one, the others were all like, Horse sized MLP knock offs

1 Like

animal, feral, cartoon, big eyes, small mouth, Horse hamster, Green fur, white s-3404219425
This was a close second.

23 Likes

Wonderful eyes.

1 Like

Thank god fluffies don’t have hands or you’d see some real shit

2 Likes

AI made this? Wow.

3 Likes

Holy shit, what keywords did you use?

4 Likes

uh i think…
Hamsters, horse, Species:Horse, small, house, green fur, white mane, cartoon, small horse,

6 Likes

Very important question:
What’s her name?

1 Like

Fuckin uh… Minty,

4 Likes

:pleading_face:

Alienation aside, that is a sinister smile :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

That’s GREAT! I’m glad AI’s are learning something as niche as fluffies already. :smiley:

1 Like

You been inactive on ifunny too…

1 Like

No offense to your experimentation, but why do people think this shit looks good?

The fucking thing has four ears. It’s got a cat’s mouth shifted towards the viewer’s point of view and not pointing the same direction as its snout. It has no back hooves because the program doesn’t know what those are, and neither example has a tail.

People, you can tailor in all that shit with keywords for hours, or you can draw a crappy stuffed animal horse come to life and be an artist.

It doesn’t even have a left side of its body though, broheim… and look at how it has a see-through-the-bangs anime eyebrow, but no eyebrow at all on the other. AI art looks wrong if you spend more than a second with your eyes on it. It can be a basis for making a finished drawing. But on its own this is grotesque, more ill-made than a fluffy pony.

Never said it was perfect.
Said it was neat.

Yeah but to me AI art of animals doesn’t even rise to that level, I’m afraid. At least it can do proper parodies of the human shape.

I can get that.
Personally I like the concept despite it being in it’s infancy.

1 Like

its cute, but lifeless, inconsistant, and flat.

2 Likes