I want to draw your fluffies V2 (By Birb)

Dream and his poopie babbeh from my American Dream series

Dream is a blue pegasus with a white mane and red eyes. He has a faint scar going from the corner of his mouth up the side of his face sorta like a half-smile.

His poopie babbeh is just that. A brown unicorn with a black mane and green eyes who Dream tries his best to protect.

The scene can be anything, be it a part from the story or something else. Thanks!

2 Likes

If you’d like you can draw my fluffie Samy.

They have a light purple coat, with a purpleish blue maine & tail. Their a unicorn, with a permanent mark of the outline of a fluffy head. Their main is curly ‘shoulder’ length, and tail, also curly, trails the ground. Another note is their horn is unnaturally sharp and long, it curves towers their head.

That’s all have a good day/night, random internet person.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Do you have a description of your character? I didn’t see one I’m the story

2 Likes

Lovely.
I’d give you a thousand upvotes if i could, but alas i have but one to give.

3 Likes

nanairef
This is Nanaimo, my most infamous possibly most important fluffy character.
This comic provides all insight necessary.

3 Likes

Are we live ?
we are live.

3 Likes

I mean, you could click it one thousand times thus giving it out 500 times but sadly rescinding it all of those times. :frowning:

1 Like

Sadly
So one like is all I can give.

3 Likes

I mean, you could also show them how much you like it by waving that cool looking flag as well~

reported

1 Like

I didnt know that was a thing.
I have noticed we all got new box icons.

3 Likes

So I started sketching is this alright or are they feral fluffies outside?

3 Likes

Looks good so far, both of them are domesticated, Spike being an ex-feral but both have human owners now

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah, you’re back! Good to see you!

Could you draw my 2 fluffies Cherry and Switchy? The two of them are special friends. They adopted some foals together, if you’re ok drawing their foals with them!

Cherry is a light red alicorn with a deep red mane and tail. His mane is a little swept forward, and his tail is bushy. He’s missing most of his horn except for the base, due to an accident. He has a deep blue horn and hooves, as well as deep green eyes. He wears an orange collar.

Switchy is a lavender alicorn who is a fair bit larger than Cherry. He has a long, light blue mane and tail, pink eyes, and light yellow hooves and horn. He wears a dark blue collar.

Here’s a ref image for them both!

Here’s the text describing the babbehs:

Blockquote
Cherry ended up taking a pitch black pegasus with 3 legs and no mane/tail, and a light brown earthie with a baby blue mane and tail. Next, Cherry and Switchy rescued the few foals left in the only canned foal machine that hadn’t been taken down. There were only 3. Since it was legally animal abuse to leave them in the machine, Brian reared back and hit the glass with a heavy pipe. The plastic protected the foals, serving a good purpose for once.

Blockquote
One of the foals (A white unicorn with a pink mane and tail) was too big for his can, so Brian and Gavin had to carefully cut the can open. The foal gasped for air as it was taken out. It was clear that the foal would have weak legs for life, but the foal would be ok. There were electronic wheelchairs for fluffies.

Blockquote
Another foal had run out of formula, so they immediately got to feeding her once she was out. She was a strikingly bright blue alicorn with a vermillion mane and tail, with red hooves and a bigger than normal horn.

Blockquote
The last foal was a dark brown unicorn with a purple mane and tail. This one was just fine. They took all the foals home and they began to grow into strong, kind fluffies that took no shit.

2 Likes

I’d love to see Carrot in your style, preferably dying in some ridiculous way ^w^ You can get inspiration from my comics about him, but it would be interesting to see what you come up with UwU

Btw, he’s actually a unicorn, but his horn is so small that it hides in his mane lol

3 Likes

Very freudian.

1 Like

Come on, what did you expect? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So his bad luck extends to micro wang.

I honestly always assumed he was named carrot as a ironic reference, to Captain Carrot from Discworld

1 Like

I watched only some of Discworld, but I don’t thing I stumbled upon Captain Carrot~
@Virgil did we?

No, I don’t believe he’s been featured in any of the movies we’ve watched.

1 Like