I was preparing some sketties for my fluffies, and I thought of adding "something" in the sketties as a little experiment. What should I add for each one? (SomethingORnothing)

“Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.” Yeah I get that it involves extra steps to insure they doubt it. You can be overt or subtle as long as you double if not quadruple down in in your deception, to be clear. However I will be civil friendo and agree to disagree on the that. However this discussion has made me wonder… wtf does fluffy meat tase like?

2 Likes

Something nice for Rosemary and Carrot, extra fiery seasoning for Watermelon.

2 Likes

What’s the situation with Watermelon? Is he an asshole, or has he been tormented for no reason? If he’s an asshole, give him “skettie” made from hot glue and cadmium red paint. If he’s a decent fluffy with trust issues, give him regular skettie with Prozac.

Rosemary looks like she might have tummy babies. She needs some delicious sketties with a generous heap of parsley and methotrexate pesto. (Methotrexate is a chemo agent used to treat some forms of leukemia, autoimmune disorders, and ectopic pregnancy.)

Carrot is a lost cause, and probably made the babies in Rosemary’s tummy despite being told not to. Feed him noodles in butter, topped with 50 months worth of birth control pills.

ETA: ahh, I found the fine print. Feed Watermelon his sketties straight from the hot glue gun.

1 Like

Rosemary gets spaghetti with chilli powder (something about her seems off to me), carrot gets regular spaghetti and watermelon gets shards from a lightbulb and an extra helping of salt.

2 Likes

Rosemary gets watermelon’s wumps. Then Carrot and Watermelon each get half of Rosemary cut up into chunks.

2 Likes

give them all LSD lol

3 Likes

If they won’t eat it, quintuple the dose and insert it rectally.

1 Like

Quintuple? what are we, hugboxers? Octuple or nothing baby, i say double down and let it ride! Woooooo!

2 Likes

I like the way you think!

3 Likes

Carrot gets powdered glass. Rosemary gets Watermelon.

2 Likes

And then they can play the super fun game “Whose sketti is laced with fent?”

1 Like

Rosemary gets tapeworms, Carrot gets hookworms, and Watermelon gets heartworms.

For Rosemary: Razor blades wrapped in skettis
For Carrot: Her babbehs
For watermelon: His genitals

2 Likes

I think Carrot is a boy.

Carrot - a sleeping pill, so he can remain naive and innocent. He looks doofy so I decided to save him.

Rosemary - Cyanide. She gets a (relatively) merciful quick out.

Watermelon - A cocktail of meth, lysergic acid, and ED medication, then straight into the sorry box. Either he’ll die or he’ll break.

1 Like