If you could have there be an offshoot of the fluffy fandom but with an entirely different creature with it's own lore, what would it be?

If you could have an offshoot of the fluffy fandom with a different creature, what would you choose? I’d personally have it be artificially created D&D Kobolds (dragon kobolds p much), with them being smol and as dumb as bricks but meaning well.

(Lemme know if this goes in shitposting)

9 Likes

Literal beans with faces.
OR more long furbys

7 Likes

Oml, long furby biotoys. Horrifying.

6 Likes

Jesus everloving

4 Likes

don’t know why but, snakes :v cute little snake, venomless.
Adorable little smooth, shiny, silly and weak snakes :v

10 Likes

hehe, can they talk like fluffies?

5 Likes

yes *^ * with a “sss” lisp

3 Likes

Adorable :smiley:

4 Likes

I want to make a real thing out of it *^ *

5 Likes

Same here with my kobold thing ewe

5 Likes

DO IT !

5 Likes

I was about to say that to you. Imagine a fluff and a snek hiding from each other, because both of them think that the other one is a monster
By hiding I mean lying on the floor with their eyes closed next to each other

9 Likes

AWHN >w< (yes !!)

4 Likes

I don’t think I could easily create a subfandom with nothing but kobolds easily .w.;

5 Likes

it’s basically baby dragons, try something xD

4 Likes

Cute little winged kittens

4 Likes

Now that really would be a bane on local ecosystems. Cats already kill tremendous amounts of wildlife, wherever they’re allowed to roam freely. But if they could fly?

7 Likes

unless you make them child safe herbivores. we don’t want birds to go extinct right?

3 Likes

Spider monarchy. Dumb spiders decide to team up and create a monarch but they dumb so they just eat each other

4 Likes

Well I was thinking about camping the size and appearance at literal kitten so hopefully most would be pretty harmless

3 Likes