[I'm kinda tired of reddit]

Ah you mean Marakasaya. They are a trail blazer for sure.

3 Likes

Reddit will always be reddit no matter how good or bad an art piece is, so yeah they can go fuck themselves just stay in their dumpsterfire of a social media

6 Likes

Dammit, I’m thinking again. Maybe I should just stop reading comments.

2 Likes

Or just let the reddit goblins rot in their repost and excessively edgy abuse, reddit it’s just too hostile for new ideas on the fluffy design, that place will slowly die or boil down to harassment and boring abuse

5 Likes

Homeless oreo commented “reality screwed someone how funny” and everyone called him an insensitive fucking asshole

5 Likes

I gave up on the sub because it was a bitch to try and browse on mobile.

6 Likes

I finally just blocked them, I was tired of seeing their hate-boner and just wanted to enjoy the art on the sub tbh

6 Likes

It seems like to me that Reddit has become the new Tumblr, as if Tumblr wasn’t bad enough already.

7 Likes

I love your fluffies because they’re sort of weird cute dark fantasy creatures.

7 Likes

All those idiots had to go somewhere. I should know, I was a tumblr idiot who went to reddit lol

4 Likes

The site seems a lot tamer, too. Not in content of course, but people. It’s different than primarily Redditfolk reeeee-ing about every little thing that gets their undies in a twist. It seems like the site is made more of adults who are able to actually handle the content the community produces without complaining about how it’s “too much”

5 Likes

TBH, I used to have a Tumblr years back before became a wokester hell hole. I deactivated my account due to thee sheer idiocrasy that destroyed the site.

4 Likes

Yeah I left basically because after the Great Purge there was nothing left I cared about. I certainly wasn’t saying because I liked to hear 14 year olds explain why Capitalism was doomed to fail.

3 Likes

well, actually (7000-word communist speech)

4 Likes
2 Likes

ya im fairly sure oreo has a few reddit accounts cause its that or theirs like 4 other people who tend 2 be assholeish like him and all they do is either comment abuse without using abuse terms in more hugbox based stuff or just be a bit assholeish 2 people 4 no reason

3 Likes

There is no set way on how to draw a fluffy. In my opinion your style portrays the creatures they’re made out of better.

Besides these aren’t criticisms, it’s bad eggs being uptight about fictional animals.

3 Likes

Reddit sucks generally. The mods walk a fine line because, let’s face it, this site and the booru would be banned on reddit in an instant. Reddit is generally full of normies/lefties who had no experience of the booru and would hate it if they ever found it.

Accept it for what it is, a sign post to here

3 Likes

i like your style. is refreshing. more artists, different types of fluffies. nothing is cannon so do as you please. i love all kind of fluffies, i love abusing all of them :). plus your horrorbox is really cool, always great concepts and amazing execution. people are stuck up, draw fufflies like you want :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok we gotta talk. I looked at the comments in a reddit post of mine and people were shaming a guy who didn’t like the fluffies I drew. That’s the opposite of what I wanted out of this. Hate doesnt drive out hate, the whole endeavor is just rude and pointless. It makes me so sad to see it happen, so needless and solves nothing.

3 Likes