IM RUNNING OUT FO FUCING STEAM

After The Fury of Ice, and Hiro’s Journey, i have no clue on how to continue the Clint Storyline, I already know hes getting the Emporium, i know like… A few key facts about how certain things will happen and change, but i have no ideas for stories, or tales that get Clint from Point a TO Point E(mporium)

Any Ideas?

2 Likes

Put this in shitposting/personal for starters lol

2 Likes

oh my bad bro

No need to apologize, I’m not staff.

1 Like

Maybe some external field work like looking for problematic strays , checking its population and looking for potential good fluffy for breeding.

If nothing worth then give some mares some sketti flavored foal-be-gone (permanent edition) on the feral mares.

2 Likes

Piccolo Thats Good GIF - Piccolo Thats Good Dragonball Z - Discover & Share GIFs

I know the fealing bro. I’ve been trying to write a third part for Damien The Surly Alicorn sence… well sence I finished the second one. All I’ve got to show for it is half a novel of incomplete crap and exposition. Try working on something else for a little while and come back with fresh eyes. It hasn’t worked for me but that’s the advice I keep getting.

1 Like

Take a break instead of relying on idea guys or you’ll end up writing a story THEY want and not the story YOU want to tell

2 Likes

Take what Clint would be doing to run his store, like the different things you’d need to do to run a fluffy store day-to-day (all the parts of breeding, etc.) and then find ways that that could go wrong. Conflict is how stories happen. There isn’t any story when things go according to plan.

1 Like