Im scared but i just want to say i love you all

I’m somewhere on the U.S.A.’s West Coast (not going to specify where), so I have no idea if I’m in the danger zone should things get worse.

it’s a complicated joke

Does your town have more than 100,000 people and is it within 50 miles of a town with that population or a military base?

Yes to the first, not sure to the second, barely no to the third (base is about 58-59 miles away).

you’re in the enfie zone if your city has a large airport or rail marshaling yard.

1 Like

Airport is 758 acres with three runways. Is that “large”?

How long is the airstrip?

1 Like

Not a fluffin’ clue, Google just comes up with gibberish numbers I can’t understand.

what numbers exactly?

How do I know you’re not a spy looking for targets? A few days ago I never would have imagined saying that, but I’m really on edge right now.

1 Like

You’re probably fucked. Do yourself a favor and buy some duct tape, plastic sheeting, enough water and food for 3 weeks, an NBC gas mask or high quality N95, and keep cash in small bills or even coins, and plenty of materials to entertain yourself while you stay inside away from windows and exterior walls. Also keep a spare month’s worth of any medications you are on.

are you serious?

3 Likes

Very, and I feel terrible right now, but I’m super paranoid and my nerves are shot. Please, Owl, say something to prove that you’re the friend I thought you were, the friend I need you to be for me right now! :cry:

1 Like

Dude if he is a spy then we should be more worried about who has been seeing our search histories since this site is already cursed.

1 Like

I just told you I’m not in my right mind right now! Quit snarking and give me a damn hug!

1 Like

Dude relax and read the book.

2 Likes

but i wanna do a joke about actually being a spy and like, collecting your emails to send dumb spam about the dangers of the man called Alibeck

2 Likes

Heh, that’s actually pretty funny. Look, Owl, I’m sorry for what I said. I had a panic attack and it got away from me, but that’s no excuse for bigoted accusations. You’ve been a great guy for as long as I’ve been here, and I trust you. Friends? :hugs:

3 Likes

fren

3 Likes

yay :smile:

3 Likes