Impending burnie hurties. (by: artist-kun)

59 Likes

Remember kids, only burn fluffies in a controlled environment. Like a burn barrel or suspended from a pole.

9 Likes

Or in a steel box with proper ventilation so you can keep that fire roaring and your fluffy screeching

7 Likes

Or burn them with fireworks and don’t forget your bucket of water

2 Likes

I got kerosene will that work

2 Likes

Looks like an alleyway. That fire is going to spread to the whole block.

As always, at least humans suffered too.

3 Likes

bricks and concrete don’t burn

4 Likes

“bRicKS aNd CoNcreTe dOn’T BurN”

QUITTER.

6 Likes

what, you want me to bend reality and make it flammable?

5 Likes

Heat travels further than flame.

Based on the height of the garbage can, the roof eave isn’t much higher. That will ignite, as well as possibly the interior walls.

Plus, they’ll likely be able to run around spreading it for a while before succumbing. That instinct to seek out a human ensures many attempts at casual abuse cost the lives of innocent bystanders.

3 Likes

that is a more plausible version of a fire starter. not a 100% possibility, but it still

5 Likes

I refer you to the wonderful oxidizer Chlorine Trifluoride, which will immediately provoke combustion from such substances as: glass, concrete, stone, asbestos, most metals, and things that have already been burned.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Dogs do it after all. They’ll go right for a house or into bushes when people light them on fire, which usually causes a shitload of damage and makes the criminal charges so much worse for the asshole who did it.

Lighting horses on fire is not only a legit battle strategy, but a highly effective one too. The noise they make fucking devastates morale, and other horses will freak the fuck out which could deprive a force of its cavalry for a while.

4 Likes

Chlorine trifluoride would do the trick. Look it up, that shit can burn damn near anything.

Edit: I didn’t notice that Turbo already mentioned it. Sorry.

4 Likes

one problem tho
i don’t see it here, and i am not planning to add it

3 Likes

Die fluffy!

Normally I do not condone the littering of lit cigarettes due to the prospect of fire. However, DIE FLUFFY! DIE YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING PICE OF POOP! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

IMPORTANT: Please set fluffies on fire responsibly. Keep water close by or notify local fire department. Please keep other humans and animals; cats, dogs, etc.; in mind when setting the fluffies on fire.

3 Likes

I just saw the words on the news paper. Nice. :joy:

1 Like

A grill perhaps? I prefer a charcoal grill with hickory wood chips. Makes the meat so nice and burnt with yummy flavor.

1 Like

I’m a mesquite guy myself and a fluffy bbq sounds good

2 Likes