Improvised Unicorn (By Fluffus)

28 Likes

Lord of the Flies vibes right there

(Why controversial? This is just another Tuesday for fluffies)

5 Likes

yeah, I too have no idea why is this controversial. even the official post didn’t help me figure that out
https://fluffy-community.com/t/about-the-controversial-images-category/1977

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know. I haven’t seen many subjectively controversial images in my life. I assumed that flag was like a NSFW flag or something.

3 Likes

More or less the Controversial Category is for Sexual content and Anthro Content.

On a different note, this reminds me of Herd King and the Red Smarty Head he put on a Spear.

4 Likes

There are plenty of places where this might be controversial
but we’re just a bit more jaded here.
The main point of the controversial sections are to keep two major topics out of the general images: People having sex with fluffies, and enfie babbeh. (and anthro, because people get unreasonably upset about that tag)
Though I did add the abuse tag more or less because that’s a tag that most people use to filter their content feed.

5 Likes

I’ve drawn a fluffy’s head on a spear too! This one is way cooler though. :eyes:

3 Likes

Oh, this reminds me of good ol’ Vlad, maybe I should draw something similar. Great work as usual.

4 Likes

PUTAIN MAIS CA DECHIRE !
translation : “… not bad”

4 Likes

3 Likes

What you might find near the Argentine border (in my HC where fluffies are banned country-wide)

4 Likes