In honor of Micron (by: NovaUmbra)

Hi there, I have been waiting to join in on this community officially for a little over a year and a half. I Was heartbroken when the booru was shut down, but I am so happy to see so many familiar faces here. I know there is a theme going on here where we imitate artists that didn’t make the shift and I chose one I sorely miss.

the wounds are still visible to me, but you all did so much while I backed away. Thank you.

39 Likes

Very good tribute. Really captured the simplicity and cuteness of Micron’s art

3 Likes

Thanks :3 towards the end of the booru I was logging in daily for Micron’s work. Always made my day

5 Likes

Welcome to this loonie place
It seems you know your way around
The booru isnt dead, something else has just risen from its ashes .

If its better we wil have to see but so far it feels better.
Less hostile.

4 Likes

I remember the aggression in that old site OwO. I guess that’s bound to happen in a meltingpot that anyone can toss into at anytime. Sorta why I was just lurking before

1 Like

Welcome to the website, @NovaUmbra! :smiley:
If you want to know the rules for the website, click this link.
If you want to know how to use the BBCode on the website, click this link BBCode Guide.

I hope you enjoy the community!

2 Likes
  1. welcome
  2. don’t forget to put your name in the title
1 Like

I’m a big fan of Micron’s work, and I’m very glad you’ve decided to contribute, today.
Welcome, @NovaUmbra

3 Likes

I clean forgot to do that. Sorry about that :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ve bookmarked both!

Thank you for the welcome. When I found this community I immediately felt at home :3

2 Likes

I think we need to start linking the whole faq

2 Likes

But I wanna be pinged on random new art D: i actually discovered so many good artists that way!

Scawdy enfies!

1 Like

Ahh. A classic of Micron