Infestation Lure (by: FallenAngel)

fluffy-lamprey

With a fishing pond infested with Lampreys (Petromyzontiformes) the owner used feral sea fluffies to lure them out hungry for food. And ready to hit the switch!

=============================================

For commission and info pm me :slight_smile:

75 Likes

Leeches getting all the strategic spots, I see :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Finally they have purpose.

3 Likes

Lampreys are scary bitches, love them but imagine getting bit by those things, they dont even numb like other blood suckers!

5 Likes

Love your sea fluffies,even when they’re meeting horrible fates,haha.

2 Likes

thought this was sturgeons at first.

2 Likes

I heard somewhere that lampreys are edible.

1 Like

Leeches or leches? :wink:

2 Likes

Lampreys are edible and have been seen as delicacies in many cultures that could overlook their appearance and eating habits. King Henry I of England was famously alleged to have died from an illness brought on by eating “a surfeit of lampreys”, and the Romans supposedly treated them almost as pets as well as a culinary fish. During the Roman Empire, a wealthy politician called Vedius Pollio was accused of having had slaves who annoyed him thrown into his lamprey pond to be eaten alive - something that the Emperor Augustus thought was just a bit too cruel and punished him for.

3 Likes

Fluffies being used to exterminate other invasives species is a perfect case of irony

3 Likes

lamproies :smiley:

2 Likes

That seems quite ilegal but can’t argue with the effectiveness

1 Like

Lampreys, the nightmarish hellspawn of leeches and eels.

2 Likes

True at least not the cookie-cutter fish :scream: or the Pacu / Paku fish .

3 Likes

I’d say that’s folklore. Lampreys are mostly interested in fish, not mammals.

1 Like

Horror terror, your right.

1 Like

Fellow River Monsters fan, I see? :slight_smile:

Pacu are perfectly harmless in their natural South American environment, but the ones introduced to Papua New Guinea on the other hand…

3 Likes

Oh…you mean the knob-nippers? I’ve heard of that.

3 Likes

Lampreys are dang nightmare fuel.
Another method of killing off invasive lampreys would be to possibly heckin’ inject some kind of “Lampricide” (which is for killing lamprey larvae, but idk if it works on adults) into the fluffies’ bloodstreams. Or just some kinda poison that can kill lampreys but someone wouldn’t have to pour it directly into the water if they just put it in fluffies, meaning it’s got the potential to be a pretty precise and clean extermination job. Whether or not that would quickly kill the fluffies, idk, but even so they’d only need to be alive long enough to kill the sucky blighters.
I suppose zapping all the lil shits together is more satisfying though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I swear lampreys were made by the devil.

1 Like