Insect (ESF)

ants

107 Likes

Nooooo! Babbeh!

Maybe #insect #fluffy-vs-nature #accident or #accidental-abuse would be good tags to add?

8 Likes

Aww, I feel kinda sorry for the little sod.
Thats my hugboxer side coming out again.

8 Likes

I was struggling to come up with tags. I’ll add these, thanks! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh noooooooo

3 Likes

Are those fire ants? Poor little dude I know exactly how it is. Made the mistake and stepped on a fire ant hill when I was 11. Turns out I’m allergic to their sting. The spreading redness is so true.

5 Likes

All he did was be curious and he gets pain for his effort.
I swing widly between abuse container and hugbox but i cant hep but feel sorry for this one.

5 Likes

I’m gonna guess you’ve stumbled into a fire ant nest before.
I know I have. This really hits home for me.

5 Likes

No, but I have had shingles in my right leg.
The pain was …something else, and I couldn’t walk unaided for three months.

But I just cant help but feel sorry for fluffies that get nothing but pain for being curious.

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: keep going your almost done

1 Like

WEGGY FUWW OB ANTSIES

1 Like

Fun fact, the red is actualy sketti sauce and the ants are just covering him in it.
He looks sad, but he’s actually super happy.
That’s not true, but I refuse to admit to hugboxer feelings.

1 Like

Oh, I’ll be honest: when you’re right there doing it? Can’t remember a thing! Its always easier to remember tags later :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Babbeh gonna need alot of ointment for that.

2 Likes

I stepped on a fire ant nest once. The pain is indescribable. I mean that literally, I’ve never felt anything like that before or since. The only mercy is that it doesn’t last very long, if you aren’t allergic. I did get these weird white bumps on my foot for a week or two, but they didn’t hurt and went away on their own.

One of many reasons I no longer walk barefoot in grass. Fire ants and glass, mostly. Glass shards are their own special level of pain…

1 Like

Hahahaha, this happened to me once when I visited Florida for the first time. Never experienced these bugs before that smh. Learned my lesson, I’m never going anywhere that doesn’t get snow again.

1 Like

Here you go, little fella.

4 Likes

Brilliant!

That carcass will feed to colony for months.

This is so great - it just keeps getting worse! :laughing:

1 Like