Intimidated stallion. By ArisenLeaf

Poor little guy got emasculated by the overgrown mare.

42 Likes

There’s a lady I used to go to church with who was like 6’+. I’m only 5’8".

And yes, I did ask her out :wink:

8 Likes

How’d it go?

2 Likes

Thanks but no thanks. Her kids are special needs and she felt they’d run all over me. As the years have gone by? Yeah, she made the right choice. They’re more than I could’ve handled.

Nice realization about women I had while getting older: learning to trust the woman’s judgement instead of getting salty about it.

11 Likes

♪ all i wanna do is see you turn into a giant woman ♪

4 Likes

A couple of fun characters. I suppose it could also be marked as psychological abuse, even though it looks unintentional.

1 Like

red stallion: Fwuffy needs an aduwt! Fwuffy needs an aduwt!

2 Likes

When you can afford the extra expensive hasbio fluffy kibble to your fluffy and gets double size of a ‘regular’ fluffy.

Somehow I think that red stawwion is just feeling her clit dangerously near to his rectum. XD
But I am sure he’s sitting on her tits.
Yeah, it is a bit scary her hooves are at least as big as your head, buddy, but i imagine, it is un-regrettable experience being in fluffypile with this mare.

3 Likes

I want to be him :sob:

As someone who prefers my men to be like 5’4 or shorter, I’m 100% with this mare right here.

You go girl.

5 Likes

1 Like

You need to visit here. Maybe Japan. Don’t go to Korea or China as they can get pretty tall there.

2 Likes

Big mare: I am an adult.

Well he’s probably a bottem.

1 Like

What’s that in the metric system?

1 Like

My American ass doesn’t really remember if you guys use meters or cm for height, so I’ll put both down.

162.56 cm
Or
1.626 meters

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this is a fantasy of mine.

So she’s fucking a young boy? What is she, a teacher? EYOO! high fives himself

Thanks for the reply and information.

1 Like

you know its not every day that the mare gets a “Fuck” friend