introducing: the snluff [by fluffymeat]

the snluff. fluffies mixed with snails. i am a genius.
some information about this species:

they do have regular eyes, but they are essentially useless. their main source of vision are their little snail eyes. unfortunately, most of these creatures are very timid, and their eyes retract into their head at any hint of threat, so they are easily blinded.

similarly to snails, snluffs cannot hear. they communicate with other snluffs through body language, but they can speak very garbled versions of fluffspeak that is near incomprehensible. their mouths are small and located between the bottom feelers, often covered by fluff.

snluffs are most commonly found roaming gardens with their family/pack. instead of “skettis”, their instinctual diet consist of most vegetables - particularly cucumber, similar to snails.

snluffs are typically much smaller than the average fluffy, only about double the height of your average garden snail. they very rarely have colorful fur - their fluff is always heavily desaturated warm colors. their main selling point instead is their shells. the snluff i drew is the equivalent of a poopie fluffy, but snluffs can have bright appealing colors, or even themed shells.

for anyone that doesn’t know snail anatomy, the top tentacles are for vision, while the bottom ones are for feeling and scent, hence why snluffs dont have noses.

a snluffs slime is the equivalent of a fluffy’s shit. they use it to adhere to any surface, but they also use it as a defense mechanism, with the ability to spray it at any threat. it doesn’t really do anything though besides make you sticky; maybe give you an itchy rash.

like snails, snluffs are hermaphrodites; all carrying both genitals and all are able to reproduce and give birth. snluffs regard each other as gender neutral, but humans often assign genders to snluffs because everything has to be gendered for some reason. humans often decide this based on colors and voice. for example, if a snluff has a purple shell and a high pitched voice, humans will use she/her pronouns. you get the point.

since snluffs can get themselves pregnant (snails can do this as well, i learned that the hard way), most snluff owners get them fixed. this is typically a traumatic process for snluffs and there are many precautionary measures taken so the snluffs dont get depressed. even if they dont contract any mental problems, a snluffs personality or behavior can change entirely.

im done info dumping. any questions are welcomed. if anyone draws a snluff i will vigorously kiss you on the lips no homo

15 Likes

I don’t know if they’re considered “snluffs.” But, some users have drawn Fluffy Snail hybrids before.

2 Likes

Holy fuck I love these. I absolutely adore snails and I’m happy someone finally combined snails and shitrats

2 Likes

Holy hell what great little dude, extremely lovable design.

My first thought + 1 gorillion hours mspaint

2 Likes

okay

i spend less time on it then Tiskell

1 Like

BEAUTIFUL ABSOLUTELY STUNNING

1 Like