Invaders Act 2 [By Zerea]

[Hello, once again, sorry for not being that active these weeks. I have a lot of work to do and I’ve been very busy. Now, this story was supposed to be a comic, with really cool visuals and stuff, but since I hadn’t got time to draw, I’m just writing the rest of it. It's a shame, I know, but I’ll probably remake it once I have enough time to do so. Again, apologies.]

Previous,

So now instead of bringing them to their doom, I bring them to my backyard, now made to a daycare/shelter for the unfortunate fluffies. I’m not alone though, my good pal Caramell is here to help, he takes care of attending, introducing and making sure everything goes fine. I myself don’t do much, just find the fluffies that need help.

Most fluffies that come here don’t end up leaving tho, I take care of them for 2 weeks, take them to my basement, and give them their last meal, which usually consists of skettis, then I distract them with FluffyTV and inject them a “Fluffy-b-gone” formula, they die a very peaceful way. I’m not cruel, at least not anymore. That way, they get to live a happy life for a bit, then they go with no pain at all.

They do have to follow some rules during their stay here,

• First, no special huggies. This is to prevent mares getting pregnant and giving birth. They are still allowed to have an special friend as long as they don’t fuck. The only pregnant dams here are those who were already pregnant before I brought them here, in those cases, the foals are also taken to the “special room”.
  • Second, no “smarties” allowed, if found, they would be instantly terminated, out of sight obviously.
  • Third, they have to be nice to everyone, no matter their color or race. This is to prevent conflicts with the fluffies.
  • Fourth, good fluffies make good poopies in the litterbox. Good fluffies don’t get in trouble. Good fluffies don’t complain about the food. And good fluffies share the toys. This rule is just a compilation of your usual house-fluffies, just in case they didn’t know them.
  • And last but not least, they are ABSOLUTELY NOT allowed to leave.

I make sure every fluffy knows these rules before letting them inside, if they don’t comply then I directly kill them, via stomping.

Everything goes swell, Caramell is playing with some foals, fluffies are sleeping or hugging or pooping in the litterbox. Nothing is going wrong, to one side there’s a cage being shaken, that’s where HE is, he’s been a very bad fluffy. But I can’t get myself to end his pathetic little life, I still have some hope it’ll work.

It’s been 2 months now, I left to get some groceries.

In the meanwhile, a fluffy herd approaches.

“‘Tis way, Smawty found nyu safe pwace.”

It was a small herd, leadered by a red unicorn smarty, they had found a hole in the fence leading to the inside of the Shelter. Hell broke loose.

“Dummeh fwuffies, TIS SMAWTY WAND NOW!” the smarty yelled as he stomped some foals and made his way to Caramell’s special friend, Hazel, a pregnant purple fluffy, she was the only one allowed to mate with Caramell.

“Pretty mare!” He yelled as he approached her.

“Wet out !” Caramell said, running towards the smarty.

Unfortunately he was no match, the smarty was huge, and Caramell was missing a leg. He got stomped hard, but he wasn’t dead yet. Smarty got a hideous idea, he dragged Caramell in front of Hazel, and then started mounting the mare in front of him. The other toughies were killing and raping the foals and the other fluffies.

Caramell huhued, as he reflected on the situation, all his friends, his special friend were being hurt by these meanie fluffies. There was a pregnant mare who was stomping on the other foals, accompanied by two colts, a brown “poopie-babbeh” and her bestest.

In that moment, something changed inside of Caramell, he started to remember the times where he was bullied by his own brother. Then a burning feeling started to rise, he didn’t understand what it was, but he was filled with determination and anger.

He ran as fast as he could and gave the hardest kick he ever gave, and launched the smarty across the grass, the other toughies stopped what they were doing and launched themselves into Caramell, and stomped him, the smarty stood up and walked over to Caramell.

“ou am poopie fwuffy, ou gib smawty huwties, smawty gon gib ou fowebah sweepies!” He yelled as he stood up on his hind legs, preparing to crush Caramells head.

CRACK

“Good grief, I only left for 20 minutes” A deep voice said.

Caramell opened his eyes, it was daddeh zewo! The smarty was on the other side, a puddle of blood emanating from him, he had been kicked into the wooden fence, several ribs broken, he couldn’t move.

“Now that that’s taken care of, Hazel, return to your nest.”

“Yes daddeh!” She cheered as she ran back to the small dog house remodeled to hold a fluffy, the miscarrieage made her very sad, but she knew everything was going to be better now. A metal door shut closed behind her and a Tv inside started playing Fluffy Tv and other children tv shows.

I picked the swollen Caramell from the ground, and left him in a container, inside, an invention that would help him heal faster.

“Was Cawameww a gud fwuffy?” He asked faintly, he was very damaged, it was unsure if he would make it.

“Yes Caramell, you were great. Truly deserving of the title of hero.”

I closed the door leading to the inside of the house.

“Hoomin, wet Wiot out, wan hewp ou!” A voice coming from the cage said, it was Riot, Caramell’s brother, he used to be a bad fluffy, but seeing Caramell fight back for the first time in his life made something change inside of him.

I open the door and Riot starts kicking the toughies, he would entertain them while I sealed the deal.

“First of all, you.” I said as I pointed to the dam, she tried to run, she wasn’t very fast.

“Well, my first test subject. If this works it’s going to make me millions.” I said as I took out my latest invention, A fluffy birth accelerator made by yours truly. I injected the mixture into the dam. “It should start taking effect any minute now.”

“You have been a bad fluffy, and therefore your babbehs are also bad fluffies.” I said as I picked her bestest babbeh, a pink unicorn with yellow mane.

“you seem to really love this one” I spoke to her, she didn’t respond, she was shitting herself in fear.

“Well too bad” I clenched my fist with the foal still inside, crushing it to death, splashing blood in both my hand and her face.

The other one had a more merciful death, stomped, no pain, a quick motion, he was an innocent fluffy born in an unfair world.

“BIGGEST POOPIES, NU BABBEHS NU GU OUT YET; MUNSTAH WIWW FIND OU!” The dam screamed, it was starting to take effect.

She gave birth to 5 foals, and 3 stillborns, a side effect of using it. I quickly snatched them and placed them in an incubator made by me.

“Well, you are useless now” I said as I stomped her head repeatedly.

I took care of the remaining fluffies. Riot was tired, but he wasn’t injured.I retrieved back inside the house and placed him in a fluffy bed, where he fell asleep.

One last fluffy standing, well, not really, immobilized by both fear and his wounds, the smarty leader stood in the same place where I left him.

Metallic walls sprung up from the floor covering up the whole perimeter of the yard, a closed space. From some tubes on the grass a pink gas started to emerge, startling the fluffy.

“You see, the gas that you are currently inhaling…” I said. “is one of my most popular creations, it heals every wound on a fluffy, no matter how deep it is, as long as it’s still attached to the body that it is.” I explained

“Pwease nice mistah , nu huwt fwuffy’’ The shitrat begged, it appeared that seeing his whole herd die a violent death had broken him, no longer a mighty smarty but a worthless piece of trash.

“Fear not, I’m not going to kill you” I replied

“W- weawwy?” He seemed to think that I was going to adopt him, give him a life full of wonders and that I would love him.

“Well, this gas does heal all your wounds with great efficiency, but why do you think that you are the only fluffy alive still here?” I asked very calmly.

“Betause, fwuffy am bestest fwuffy?” Oh boy oh boy, his smarty behavior didn’t fully disappear, believing himself as the best fluffy, what a moron.

“No, because the excessive use of this gas will turn you into a meatball, by that I mean that your fluff will fall off, you won’t be able to move, and you will be stuck in the position you were in when you inhaled it.”

“But before that happens, I have a time window of about 20 seconds to kick your ass.”

With that i lifted him off the ground with a kick, and started a barrage of punches into the little shitrat.

“PWEASE NYU DADDEH NU HUWT FWUFFY; WHY HUWT FWUFFY!?!”

“Oh, please. Did you really think you’d be that lucky, a piece of shit like you?” I replied as I kept barraging him with punches.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE-” He said as his body started to freeze, the deed was done, the gas took effect and froze him in place, a bald fluffy, that looked more like a meatball.

“Look at the positive side of this, now you are immortal.” That was right, immortality, the thing that humanity desires the most, is also the most cruel curse of all. How poetic.

The next day.

“Well fluffies, I know there has been some trouble, but I’m glad to announce that Caramell will be recovering soon.”

“As for you young stallions, i have bought you a little gift, this enfie toy is pretty special, you could even say it’s alive.” Pointing at the new enfie toy, the smarty now turned into an enfie pal.

“And for you Hazel, I know you miss your babbehs so much, so you can have these babies.” I said as I gave her the foals from the incubator.

After that I left them to play and went to bed.

THE END

5 Likes