Is this Cute Aggression? (CookieCrunch)

9 Likes

Its an existing term.
Same as intrusive thoughts, which is also tied to Fluffy abuse, though its far less of a rule v

7 Likes

@CookieCrunch Sometimes when reading some of the extensive role-playing people go into when making abuse comments, I’m like “woah dude, calm down man.”

9 Likes

for me cute agression is: woah so cute, i really want to see its cute little guts outside of it :smiley:

4 Likes

I hate it when im looking at cute things and accidentally summons elder gods

7 Likes

Do you know what summons my cute aggression side?

THIS!

When i see that image my mind fills with an endless void that echoes a constant stream of

“KICK IT”
“KICK IT”
“KICK IT”
“KICK IT”
“KICK IT”
“KICK IT”
“KICK IT”

But unfortunately that is a hugbox post…

8 Likes

HOLLY SHITTO!

I KNOW HOW TO USE LINKS NOW!

7 Likes

That sums up abusers, doesn’t it.

7 Likes

When it comes to real animals, I’m pretty sure that cuteness aggression tends to refer to when we something cute and have the urge to squeeze and shake it, like, brain says “TOUCHING ISN’T ENOUGH, DOES NOT COMPUTE, NEED TO GIVE MORE HUG BUT CAN’T, AAAAAAAAAA-” … and thankfully we don’t tend to be too rough with real animals.

Fluffy cuteness aggression in my opinion is like… well, fluffies were specifically made to be things for people to take care of, they’re supposed to have traits that work with humans’ want to love and protect things that are baby-ish, but they’re such an extreme mish-mash of pitiful and vulnerable that the abuse reaction is like “THEY CAN’T DO ANYTHING, THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW INSIGNIFIGANT THEY ARE, THEY’RE SO DAMN WEAK AND DUMB, THEY THINK THINGS ARE HUGGIES AND RAINBOWS AND ASSUME SOMETHING IS ALWAYS GONNA/SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THEM, BUT WE LIVE IN A WORLD OF CAPITALISM WHICH IS ALSO PART OF THE REASON FLUFFIES WERE GENETICALLY ENGINEERED IN THE FIRST PLACE- AAAAAAAA I NEED TO PUNT SOMETHING”

9 Likes

I don’t think he’s summoning something, I think he’s being possessed by something.

6 Likes

its also described as being “superficial” so i dont know if it can be applied to anything in the fluffy verse

3 Likes

Cute Aggression is a psychological response to something so cute it’s absurd. The human mind likes to find patterns in nature. One pattern we’ve discovered is ferocious and scary creatures (sharks, big cats, alligators) tend to be more apt at surviving and thriving as they are able to hunt down prey and fight off competition.

Cute things (like rabbits and baby anythings) tend to be incapable and defenseless in the extreme. When something is SO cute that it doesn’t reason it should be alive (baby piglet wearing rain boots, if you’ve seen that pic), Our minds breaks and we want that thing to stop existing (either through removal or destruction) so reality can go back to “logical”.

Fluffies (and especially foals) take the idea of “too cute to survive” and cranks it up to eleven

12 Likes

When you’re looking at cute animal pics on Facebook and the **

Doom Music

** music starts to kick in out of nowhere

4 Likes

P…people roleplay abuse?? @Oculusfluffy @Virgil I truly amend you for having to deal with the most bologna. Have snack :milk_glass::cookie:

6 Likes

wikipedia says its just wanting to bite or pinch or squeeze something cute but not actually doing it. its like when an old lady pinches your cheek or says “i could just eat you up” dunno if it extends to torture that would make the cia blush
i think this could be more described as our primal ape brains knowing these things shouldnt exist but do anyway.

4 Likes

Me in a nut shell XD

4 Likes

That video is so spot-on correct that it’s a wonder no one mentioned fluffies in it yet!

4 Likes

Great video. I don’t think I’ve experienced cute aggresion myself. Not as described there. Hrm… My paxil might factor in though.

4 Likes

I just like to kick dumb conscious things. I don’t know why people consider dumb stuff cute.

2 Likes

I know right? I mean, doesn’t everyone take a look at a pregnant fluffy and think, “it’s too stupid to live, let’s rape it and kill the fetuses by crushing them inside her with our huge non-fluffy cocks then beat the shit out of her until she can’t breathe and after she catches her breath, beat the shit out of it again and dump alcohol in her eyes and wounds and leave it for dead in the closest trash bin”?

5 Likes