It could be worse. (Mexi)

Lil’ Champ belongs to OtherCoraline.

Thing

Just wanted to make something to try getting the creative mood going again. Have been trying to focus on two things at once and it’s definitely causing progress on both to suffer and I started to lose steam.

123 Likes

Fluffies getting cyberbullied.
Nether thought I’d see the day.

14 Likes

:index_pointing_at_the_viewer: HAHAHA little pp boi small weeny, stumpy legs as well why does he even try to be normal hes a monster HAHAH flip him onto his back so we can see this abomination wiggle around like the helpless dummy he is!

(This hurts me i love Lil,Champ so much he deserved better :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

8 Likes

Never a good idea to over stretch yourself with projects if you can help it. Hell, i almost abandoned my Fluf you comic because i merely thought of another idea.

3 Likes

I love when they get all embarrassed over their genitals.

6 Likes

This is awesome! I love nono shaming for some reason; shit cracks me up every time!

3 Likes

This is awesome! I would definitely log into a stream like this just to humiliate him further! :rofl:

5 Likes

Holy Shit I didn’t realize it was Lil’ Champ lol

3 Likes

Oh super cute model! Did they shave his taint or is he just bald there lol?

1 Like

Nicy to see your work again and Little Champ! A double dos(e)!

1 Like

Henlo fluffy
helllo you STINKY FLUFFY
go eat shit ugly

1 Like

Make an onlyFluffs for him

2 Likes

In the original story the fluff/skin on his backside gets worn down from dragging himself.

1 Like

The future is now shit rat

1 Like

I wish i would’ve thought of the second panel. That is beyond gold!

Emotional trauma is something we need to explore more with fluffies. This is insanely satisfying for me. After spending hours and hours drawing Lil Champ, I’ve grown to hate him in a way only a creator could. And this makes me amazingly happy to see. Thanks @Mexi !! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

The contant shouts of “UNSATISFYINF ENDING REEE MAKE A PROPER ENDING” must over time make you have a real deep hatred for him, in a weird way its ending was much more effective then you probably ever would of thought. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes