Items don't equal Love (Lunch-Fluffy)

You know how some people who don’t want others to believe the kids would buy expensive things make them look good? Yeah…

As for why Verdigris is afraid of the outside world, it’s because Eda told him stories, and has exposed him to a bad dog or two.

71 Likes

I hate this woman

11 Likes

I hate her too, and myself for doing this. Eda is based on a real person, believe it or not.

15 Likes

Is she dead yet?

7 Likes

Unfortunately no.

5 Likes

@Dragonhammer

I’m siding with Eda on this one. lol.

Money doesn’t buy happiness, but you should be grateful for what others have done for you. Little shitrat. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I like this, a fluffy going through a more realistic kind of abuse that children and other dependents face, rather than the usual chopping-off-the-limbs flavor

I like gory abuse, but I also like to see these kind of toxic patterns explored too. The explore that kind of pain and minfuckery through fiction. It’s unfortunately relatable and it’s kind of a good hurt to see. Maybe even cathartic

12 Likes

Tell me Verdigris wouldn’t be better off as a meat fluffy.

5 Likes

Have you heard of “love/gift-bombing”? It’s when an abuser tries to get the abusie to think they’re ungrateful and in the wrong through gifts and other means. Even if the gifts are amazing for a fluffy, it doesn’t excuse Eda’s behavior.
Yeah to an outsider he seems ungrateful, but if you were in his (or a child’s) shoes, you’ll understand how damaging it can be to his mental stability.

8 Likes

Fuck

5 Likes

He’ll be helped… Eventually.

4 Likes

100% agree.

B U T

He’s a fluff. His mummah doesn’t love him. I’m not gonna sympathize with a fluffy for being owned by an abuser. That’s kinda the point of fluffies.

Plus comparing fluffies to humans in abusive relationships is a very murky area I don’t like treading. Fluffies are NOT like humans and that’s why it’s okay that they are cosmic punching bags. Otherwise there would be nuance, and who wants that in their imaginary animal abuse fandom? :yum:

6 Likes

True, but to be honest, these comics are more of me venting about things I’ve been through and trying to heal from it. It’s not most abusers cup of tea but that doesn’t really matter.

7 Likes

Nah, I totally get that. That’s precisely why I participate in the FC; for venting. For me, showing injustices that will never be solved/cured helps me cope with real life tragedies. Dunno why, but it helps. So I completely understand. I’m glad you found us, I hope it continues to help you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you

5 Likes

I agree and disagree, I support the idea of fluffies being pathetic beings abandoned by god. But I cant very well say that comparing them to real situations doesnt have merit, at least for me feeling bad for these creatures is part of the fun.

5 Likes

They have human dna soooooo they be homan

5 Likes

I feel bad for them because in many ways they are BETTER than humans. Too pure, too innocent, too naïve, too loving. You can’t compare them to humans because they only encompass all our positive traits and not the negative ones. Which makes their suffering all the less undeserved and unjustified. And there’s something about the injustice that I find amazingly cathartic. I can’t really explain it, but it’s why I have a hate-boner for hellgremlins and “Justice-box”. If the suffering is justified or deserved then it makes it a little to “real”. To me, fluffy abuse is like locking your Sims in the basement and setting the house on fire. You can laugh because it’s so detached from reality. Fluffies being too perfect creates that detachment and thus makes their suffering enjoyable.

/wall-o-text

7 Likes

Genetic similarity between humans and bananas is about 60%.

So I guess bananas are humans now.

Checkmate, atheists :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Wait if they’re human that makes me a cannibal.
Welp, guess I’m going to hell.

6 Likes