Jello (InfraredTurbine)

I once had a bird that died the same way, I cried for weeks :frowning:

It was one of these

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

75 Likes

I have like the biggest fear of stepping on an animal. Or sitting on one and killing it.

15 Likes

Same

5 Likes

The irony of joy

It makes you too excited to see the dangers

8 Likes

Get fucked idiot.

This is also my fear with my cats, it is not fun lol

3 Likes

Once I had two kittens, who started to sleep with me in bed otherwise they would cry all night
I kinda" developed a “father instinct” that I would wake every time I would move, so I would be sure I wouldn’t kill them while sleeping.

Really gay I know, but now I know how ppl sleep with their babies on bed

11 Likes

That’s adorable, one of my cats suddenly developed the need to sleep next to me after we got her fixed, and she’s done it ever since. Thankfully she’s a lot bigger than when she started to do it so I don’t gotta worry much

4 Likes

Guys is it gay to care for your loved ones?

9 Likes

Nope. It’s very human. A lot of us have been told weird things about being a man over the years though.

9 Likes

Oh god same fear with small dogs/cats who like to get under-foot. :,(

5 Likes

RandomAirPeople likes to be my friend and I consider that gay

5 Likes

To be human is to be gay, IMO.

2 Likes

What a load of homo sapiens.

6 Likes

I’ll debate sapiens.

If you’re not sexually or romantically attracted to him it’s not very gay. If you are? Cool, just remember he’s married. No homewrecking!

5 Likes

The one double edged sword of a good thing about fluffies.

If you do the ‘step on the paw/body’ thing, at least something of equivalent ‘OH MY GOD!’ reaction most people have has occurred and you wont have to have that reaction 12 more times in that pets lifetime.

I feel horrible for hours every time I accidentally kick/step/sit on an animal in my fat blindspots even slightly. ;_;

2 Likes
4 Likes

Foal was dreaming of going dancie babbeh.
Nothing of value was lost.

2 Likes

Should have him in box or something.

Oh well he can by a new pet anyway :sweat_smile:

1 Like

lol

lmao

1 Like