Josh's Dark Little Secret. [By Zereal]

Josh is your ordinary man, he works at a local fast food restaurant. For the most part he seems like a nice guy, willing to help people out, but he hides a really dark secret.

With the arrival of fluffies, restaurants, and food related services have been forced to be way more cautious with the leftovers they throw out, as the smell may, actually no, WILL attract some feral fluffies which isn’t good for the business. It was Josh’s turn to throw out the trash that Friday, he unlocked the lock on the garbage can and left the trash, and proceeded to lock it once again until he heard something.

“Pwe- pwease, nice mistah, gib nummies to fwuffy”

Josh turned around to see a fluffy, a white mare with blue mane, she was fat, she was probably pregnant, she barely could walk anymore.

“Pwease, nee’ nummies fow bestes tummie babbehs”

She kept on begging Josh to give her some food. Then, he had a very twisted idea, he fed some leftovers from the trash and told her to hide in the bush until tomorrow night for more “nummies”. She was very grateful and did as he told.

The next morning Josh went to the fluffymart near his house, he tried finding any newborns in the store but all the foals there were already 1 week old the youngest. He then had an idea, Josh went to an alley where he said loudly, in hopes one of those shitrats heard him:

“Oh gee, i’m so sad, if only there was a fluffy and her babies to make her feel better!”

A pregnant mare and her “special friend” waddled over from a box,

“Nice mistah, nyu daddeh?” Asked the young green stallion, he seemed like he was a house fluff that ran away.

“Yes little bud, i am your new daddy” Said Josh with a soothing voice. “But I’m here for your spshw fwiend”

“Nuu, nu tak speshuw fwiend away!” He begged.

“Nu tak mummah away dummeh humin” Said the young foals behind the mare.

Josh camly picked up the mare, ignoring the pleads of both, the foals and the father. Then he placed her in a box in the front of his car.

Ignoring the begs of the mare trying to convince him to let her go back with her family, he drove off to his house.

He placed the box in the kitchen, Josh then reached into a drawer in his kitchen and drew out a syringe.

“He better not ripped me off with this “Birthing accelerator”” Josh said as he injected it into the mares ass.

“SCREEEEEE” She screamed, as a weird feeling took over. “NUU BIGGEST POOPIES”

Josh stared in disbelief at what was happening, it actually worked, well almost, 3/5 foals died in the birthing, a consequence on using that product. He left the mother and the 2 new borns in a “safe room” that he improvised, he explained your typical rules for home fluffies: Use the litter box… He stared at the clock. “Shit, i almost forgot”

Josh grabbed another of those “Birthing Accelerating” syringe and drove to the back of the restaurant he worked in, he found the mare from yesterday and without saying anything he also injected her.

The same thing happened.
She gave birth to one stallion. “mummah wuv babbehs, babbehs wuv mummah…” She started singing between gasps of air to her only surviving child.Before she could even lick it clean, Josh crushed the mother’s head, grabbed the foal, and drove home.

Back at his house, he went back to the improvised safe room.

“Hey, it seems like you had another baby” He lied to the mother. He gave her the newborn so she could take care of it.

A few days later, Josh went back to the safe room and found the mare feeding her foals. Josh picked up the mare and one of the original two foals, a male brown earthy, and took them out to the garden where he proceeded to step on the baby in front of her mother.

“NUUUU, WHY NYU DADDEH HUWT BABBEH” She couldn’t believe what she just saw, in tears, she hugged the corpse, or what was left of it. She sang her stupid mummah song, hoping that would bring the babbeh back to life. Then she looked up, only to find the same foot that had taken her babbeh’s life. A loud splat echoed through the neighborhood.After all that, Josh cleaned the mess on his black boots and disposed of the two bodies back in the same alley he had found them. The cruel irony of life.

Minutes later he left a bowl of sketti next to the corpses, catching the attention of the family of the mare he had killed. They recognised Josh and asked for the whereabouts of their mother. He just left without saying a word.

Even though he was pretty far, he could hear the screams of agony and terror coming from the fluffy and the foals as they found the corpses of their loved ones.

Josh raised both foals in different rooms, the white stallion in one safe room, and the pinkish pegasus in another safe room, both well equipped for a fluffy to grow in, a Tv constantly played episodes of the fluffy TV show “babbehs”, Josh taught them how to use the litterbox. They never knew about the existence of the other, it was part of his plan.

A few weeks passed by, the day he had waiting for arrived. The pink mare had grown a bit, the constant replay of these programmes made for mummahs about their foals awakened her maternal instincts. She asked Josh whether she could have some babies and a special friend, he smiled and left the safe room, he later came back with a handsome white stallion on his arms. That was the first time they met, if we ignore the time when they were babies.

They started talking and playing, until the stallion asked:

“Wan be speshuw fwiend?”

“Yes, fwuffy wan”

Josh watched through the security cameras he had installed there. They had their special huggies that night, Josh just let them be and fed them while they played c and sang songs about babbehs and their mummahs, songs he had heard before from those ferals.

Then the day arrived, Josh got woken up by the scream of the mare

“BIGGEST POOPIES!!!”

He grinned disturbingly, and went to check it out. He aided the fluffies in the birthing. 7 foals, damn these shitrats reproduce like crazy, he thought to himself.

The foals were healthy, no casualties, they were cleaned by their mother as Josh grabbed the stallion, he wasn’t needed anymore.

“BAD UPSIES” He screamed as Josh picked him up. HE took him into the garden, and stept on all his legs, one by one. He grabbed the hose and plugged it in the fluffy’s ass, then Josh opened the tap, letting water flow all the way to the fluffy.

“BIGGEST HUWTIES ON POOPY PWACE WY DADDEH HUWT FWUFFY; FWUFFY AM FOW HUGGIES AND WUV!” The fluffy begged and begged, “WAWA AM BAD FOW FWUFFIES” And similar shit, then right before he died Josh said,

“I never loved you in the first place…”

The fluffy’s eyes shut close as he drew his last breath on this forsaken earth. Josh was kind of disappointed, he expected a huge explosion full of blood and screams. He didn’t think much about it, threw the corpse into the bin and went back to the safe room.

“Whewe am speshuw fwiend?” The mare asked, Josh told her he had ran away because he was a bad fluffy and that she hated her and her babbehs.

The fluffy was devastated, but was cheered up when she heard the sound of her fluffy babbehs.

Before anything else happened, Josh injected her with a sedative, when she woke up, everything seemed fine until she tried to hug her foals, her dummeh weggies didn’t work!

Well there weren’t any leggies at all!

She huhued a little bit until she saw her babbehs playing with the bwockies she used to play with, she smiled, and taught them how things worked here, how to use the wtte baughts, the teebee everything, after a hard day of work she snuggled up with the rest of her foals.

One of them accidentally made bad poopies, he didn’t think much about it and went to sleep with his bwudahs.

Josh smiled upon seeing this, he woke them up, and started snapping the legs of the foals, one by one, the mare begged him to stop, Josh just kicked her away as he continued to break all the little fragile foal bones.

“Crack, crack, crack, crack…”

After a few minutes that felt like hours, all the foals had their legs broken, there were some that died by a heart attack, ones that succumbed to their wounds, some were still processing the pain that they felt, but they all screamed until they couldn’t talk anymore.

The pain and horror of their faces was hilarious, though Josh

“Wh-why huwt babbehs… an… mummah?” Said the mare, trying to catch a breath.

You could hear some faint chirping from the foals, trying to call for their mummah, not knowing that she was being taken away from them.

“Nuu… nu… bab…behs… nee…. mummah…” She begged as she passed out, she never woke up.

As for the foals, the ones that managed to survive, died from malnutrition.

Josh was content with that little experience. He would never let anyone know he does this, that’s Josh’s Dark Little Secret.

I thought this during class and thought it would be good enough to make a story on. 
 Also, if someone knows how to change the font color, it would be very appreciated.
               -Zero (Zereal)
16 Likes

How to colored text? Has a great guide, I think its HTML formatting if memory serves me right. You can either enter a hexadecimal color or the name of one.

Very nice story by the way I hope to read more like this. My only complaint is not seeing the fluffies get attached to Josh as it would make the betrayal even more powerful

Thanks a lot! I was looking for a guide for quite some time. Color text brings so much opportunities in text posts.

1 Like