Just a little heads up xD (InfraredTurbine)

What’s up Folks

Big text alert!

So, prob everyone realized I’ve been missing in the last weeks, Just wanted to give a heads up about it all wheter you prob don’t care, or do, doesn’t matter, wanted to post it anyway xD

So, to sum up, I’ve got some good opportunities in life, which could give me a better life for the future, but together with them, it also means I have to invest a lot of time in it. Basically I’ve come home last weeks just to sleep. Don’t even remenber how cool it was to stay home for some hours of the day tbh xD.
So by now, I really haven’t had the time to draw or even finish some commissions I have to deliver. I still have a cmss to post for @no_sketti_on_tuesdays @Reddit-Word_H83r and they’ll be formally delivered in the next days as soon as I get some time to finish them, specially on the weekends xD.

Basically, to be honest, nowadays I’m not having much time for posting anymore. I’ll be posting something from times to times, but don’t even worry about it, I’ll still be around xD

I won’t be taking Comic commissions anymore

Since they take so much time, I’ve decided I won’t be taking commissions for comics anymore. I’m sorry about it, but right now I am in a time in my life I gotta focus on other priorities. All of them are great for me, don’t worry, I just haven’t had the time for it drawing by now xD

Single pics I haven’t decided if I’ll continue taking.

I’ll know better about this next month, so I can give a second heads up about it too. Single pictures in colors, are really easy to do, specially to me. I dunno why… Like being honest with ya’ll, comics take so much time and effort because you gotta read the story 4, or 5 times until you can fit all the essence of it inside a single or even more pages. I’m sorry if in any of the stories I made comics about, I didn’t capture the best essence of it, but know I tried my best reading it all a lot of times xD Let’s say it takes me a whole day to finish a page, merging a story into a comic page :d

I won’t be disappearing or even delet my works for the community, don’t worry about it, they’re all a present, that we made together here ^^ and I’m really happy about how all of them helped me improve drawing.
A lot of commissions helped me specially throught the pandemy, which fucked me up so much :d so with commissions back in that time, I was able to be kinda stable, I was just starting to live alone in another city and that helped me a lot.

I’ve also made a BIG number of friends here, and even tho I don’t message some of ya that much, still glad for each one of them. I always tell my friends how I had the opportunity to be friends with people from Russia, USA, Canada, Hawaii, United Kingdom and so on…

I hope you all have enjoyed it all a Brazilian weird dude could post in these years xD

So it’s a goodbye ?

Lul no, I’ll still be around, lurking, and posting once I get some time. I just can’t promiss it will be regular anymore.

That’s it guys, thank you so much for all the company and how this community became so much lovable to be around in these years!

Bellow this button will just include some extra not important shit I wanted to say, xD

I’m really glad I was able to make some friends here, specially for example Depresso (or RandomAirPeople). That dude’s amazing and coincidently his life has been ultra busy too this year xD so we’re basically in the same boat, with no time for anything anymore.

I’m happy cause I was able to get a nintendo switch again. pffft! Haven’t even had time to propperly enjoy it, but it was basically almost free, which made me happy. Sometimes I get about an hour at lunch time and I try to play a little on it, specially zelda if I get the chance :smiley:
A cool thing about it is that it was luckly one of the first early versions of it, so I was able to unlock it and sell the games that came along with it, making it basically ultra cheap ^-^

The moment I’m posting this, I’m so fooken tired, so if I didn’t write something clear, sorry about it, I just wanna dismay xD

I’ll continue drawing as I get time for it, lately I leave home 6am, return 10pm, so yeah, hectic life. I guess… it was the adult life everyone was talking about, it arrived :d

That’s it, thank you guys <3

42 Likes

Proud of you man and happy for you too. Keep giving life a run for its money and keep kicking ass.

8 Likes

thank you Dan, I’m happy you still posting artworks lately :smiley:

2 Likes

I hope it all works out for you, headless turbine man. Your works are a gift and your foals are so smash-worthy. Please come in from time to time out of lurking for a hello.

3 Likes

h gosh, Congratulations!! I’m happy you’re life is turning towards such a great path!! Lil sad to not see you post as often, but it’ll be so nice when you do post knowing you’re doing great!! I hope You get a chance to have more free time in the future, and i bet you’ll do great Silly little turbine friend!! Keep being a gift to everyone you come in contact with and you’ll kick the shit outa life! (In the good way lol)

1 Like

Congrats! Sad to see you leave but I’m happy you’re going on to do great things.

1 Like

Real life comes first. The life of a gigolo is difficult, requires real commitment, and seldom leaves time enough for rest. Take care, mon ami!

2 Likes

Much love dude.
Glad you found such a promising opportunity.

2 Likes

Congrats on the good life! Enjoy just hanging out and lurking, bud. Content isn’t mandatory for any of us.

1 Like

Enjoy the opportunity, you’re a fucking workhorse with the content you’ve put out for this place, you’ve earned a breather.

All the best to you.

2 Likes

Thank you for your pictures and comics. I can have a place to relieve my stress when I am in a bad mood.:sparkling_heart::sparkles::sparkles:
I am very happy that you did not leave this website.
I don’t speak English, I use Google Translate.:joy:

3 Likes

Godspeed, you magnificent bastard.

2 Likes

Happy to hear man!

1 Like

As someone who’s also looking for a opportunity to fare better, I’m immensely happy for you. Life comes first and although I’ve been missing your posts, I’m sure you’ll be around.

Go on and be excellent!

1 Like

Life sometimes happens dude and you have to seize the good oppertunities. I can relate to the only comming home to sleep part. The grind is real … and reality takes precedence over miniature techicolour ponies.

Take good care of yourself, good luck and I really hope you don’t forget about us. You and your art are among the cornetstones of this community.

1 Like

That’s good news my friend :+1: :smiling_face: well pop in time to time we are still here. Some just been busy as well with irl stuff.

1 Like