Just Carrot's Luck: Don't Compare || Part 4 + VO! (Dragonixa)

How about a nice lesson on why you shouldn’t compare and make yourself insecure over trivial stuff, shall we?

This time Carrot has an argument with Turnip, that… well, didn’t turn out well for any of them, did it?

ALSO!
Decided to voice this one, because I had a blast coming up with it :smiley:
Enjoy!

Previous part
Part 1
Next part

Wub you! :heart:
Nixy UwU

78 Likes

Those are the best drawn fluffy dicks I ever did see. You are amazing.

You work so fast, and with such crisp render. Goals.

13 Likes

So far this is one of the weirdest compliments I’ve ever gotten, but goddammit! I deserved it hahahah
Thank you so much, seriously appreciate it :heart:

4 Likes

Every time I see someone include a fluffy dick in their work it makes me wonder so many things…
Is that what a horse dick actually look like?
How do they know this? Did they research specifically for this or did they already know?
What’s even real? Where am I? What year is it? How did I get here?

9 Likes

Jesus, did somebody graft an actual horse dick onto Carrot? :joy:

4 Likes

Ah, a horse dick connoisseur and aficionado I see XD

2 Likes

Damnhe couldn’t even know how heavy his dong is.

2 Likes

… Didn’t you also render a 3D fluffy with a penis? ¬w¬

2 Likes

Apparently! Hahah

Who knows, maybe it’s his first full boner? Now that I think about it… He must secretly like Turnip then lol

3 Likes

Awesome and hilarious :heart:

2 Likes

True, but mine looks more like a humans.

What makes me question this is most other artists seem to draw the same shape somewhat consistently so either someone just drew theirs to look that way and everyone copied that person or that’s actually how a horses dick looks.

2 Likes

Love the art, even more the absurd resolution xD

1 Like

I actually drew mine from memory and then because of that conversation I looked up horse dicks to check if it’s accurate… While the shaft kinda is, the tip not so much xd

3 Likes

I laughed while sketching and outlining it, then questioned my sanity when coloring and putting veins on it…

4 Likes

Gad-demmit, we went over that conundrum already and I still don’t have answers! Bluebell only knows what human junk looks like, Nightshade still gives me that knowing grin and Brenda says nothing and just pats me on the cheek!
How patronizing!
(Fume)

3 Likes

sees massive horse cock, is Nix an NSFW furry artist? Nah

When life gives you lemons, don’t make a liquor, make more lemonade.

1 Like

I’m… Actually not lol

1 Like

lmao

1 Like

Well if the weight didn’t kill hime then definitely the amount of blood it took to get that thing up

3 Likes