Kelly's breedery part 11 (IamVee)

You call up Jingles owner. Due to it not being time to pick jingle up they wee confused. You take a deep breathe and ask the question you been told to so many times in the short while you had this little filly.
“Can I adopt Jingles brown foal?”
You go on a rant to try to convince him but your cut off.
“Sorry she was already bought.”
There was a long awkward silence that felt to last hours.
“… T-Thanks sir.”
After that you hang up and head to the employee lunch room. You have decided to make Fruit cake some “skettis”. While looking at the pasta you find the whole grain thick noodles and throw them in a pot of boiling water. After that you grab the homemade sauce you brought made with mangos. After you wait for the noodles to cook you make a few plates of “sketties” with canalope based sauces and give every fluffy the canalope sacued noodles. You head back into the room with fruitcake.
“Hey shitrat. I made you some food.”
Fruitcake looks up at you.
“Dummeh wady gib fwuitcake biggest huwties… dummeh wady hav bad nu-”
He gets cut off by the smell.
“Sketties!! Gib fruitcake sketties NOA”
With an evil smirk you give it to him and watch as he eats it all without a second thought.
After a minute he has the reaction you wanted. You made sure he wouldnt die, that wouldnt be fun. But you be damned if you didnt make sure he suffered. You watched as he begged for help. You love this feeling, maybe you should buy a few fluffies to torment! Kelly walks into the room to find you.
“Hey Cass! What happened to the shitrat?”
With a smirk you reply “Mangos”
She looks shocked. “Cass what the fuck? I told you not to kill him!”
“Im not i made sure to use whole grain noodles.”
Kelly looks at you in disbelief. “What did he do?”
You look away and mumble. “N-nothing… the filly was sold.”
Kelly laughs at that statement. “Oh yeah. I bought her!”
You turn so quickly you neck crack, “What?”
With a laugh kelly explains how she was afraid you were going to be to nervous to buy the filly so she bought she for you. After she finshed explaining you jumped to give her a hug not able to stop crying tears of joy and thanking her.
“So, what you gonna name her?”
You think for a minute and decide.
“Owllet”
Previous

9 Likes

I don’t believe I have ever heard the word “Breedery” and it is somehow making me very uncomfortable.

Good work!

5 Likes

I wish, you could have given more context on Fruitcake reaction but… Oh well…

3 Likes

would you rather it be “Breeding station”?

2 Likes

“Fuck-shack” is my prefered designation.

3 Likes

Thank you for the idea hehe meanwhile

Hewwo daddeh wewe bestes’ babbeh goin’ tu

Oh well the amazing fun FUCK-SHACK

As the horror on face made me happy as she seen her best baby being a perfect slut as they grind against the one side mirror she watching in horrir as fluffy cum flowing out every where

Like the studs say Fwuffie hoaw am fwuffy’s sweet nu nu stick goaw

2 Likes

Ill try to work on this. I am not very good at this yet!

I burst out laughing after reading this XD