king of the herds (Dragonhammer)

be Maxwell fresh out of school just got your oun house after paying for his dete
from school wean one day you here a fluffy yelling “DUMMHE OPON DOOR WIGHT FOR SMARTY NOU!” great its a smarty its a unicorn it has a pink mane and green fur and you see two tuffes one is orenge all throut and the other is gray and black beside him you also see the rest of the heard at lest 7 of those things and one is super pregnet two brown ones you think to your self what if you tack control of that herd you could get them to well what ever you want. so you go down to the door and open it as soon as you do the smarty and his tuthies come on in he then says to the rest of the herd “other dumme fluffys stoy out soid me and tothie fwends deal with dumme hooman” “ya about that” you the say shocking the smarty as he turns around to see you “wut dos dumme hooman mean?” it asked sternly " i mean i,m challenging you for the leadership of the herd" you answer “well wut smarty get if smarty wins?” it asks “all the skettis you and your herd coled want” “ok but smarty no want other dumme fluffys to get skettis only smarty and tothie freinds” it says in mean voice "all right and ill chose the coputishon.

vote in the comments to chose the computishon

1.fight to the death
2.who can give the best complement to a brown fluffy
3.have two toghigs do 1 or 2

3 Likes
  1. As cathartic as it would be to take down a smarty it is far too easy in a physical fight and I would want to see how poorly it does trying to compliment a poopie. Self destruction.
2 Likes
  1. It is a smarty. That is a death sentence right there. For extra catharsis make one of the brown ones your second in command.
2 Likes
  1. Have the toughie fight the Smarty to death!
2 Likes

bonus letters so i can post this

1 Like

Insult fight.

2 because poopie fluffy is good fluffy

3 Likes

Do 2

2 Likes

Choice 2. Let’s hear what compliments both sides can come up with.

1 Like