Kirin fluffy (art by Rescue_9)

41 Likes

These look great!

What if you also do the knock-off versions side-to-side in which everything goes wrong genetically and yes. :')

Legit anything worth millions people are going to try and knock-off it, especially in china.

9 Likes

MUNSTAH!

4 Likes

Someone covers a unicorn fluffy in plaster and passes it off as a Kirin fluffy.

I bet the Kirin breeders have a few trademarks to avoid the breed becoming too widespread and losing its value. I imagine kirins have a more regal speech pattern which is genetically inherited.

2 Likes

:poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:.

2 Likes

New mascot for this beer!

OIP

breaks out gyoza, steamed edamame, arare/mochi-crunch

4 Likes

I know what colorscheme to use for the next Kirin now! Thanks for the inspo!

3 Likes

Look up the food, too <3

2 Likes

Huh? If they’re born from meticulous breeding’s and the knowledge that incestuous breeding will not bring desired traits, how are there only 20? A single pair would bring it around a controlled 100 easily and still have them be ultra rare. If you paired each breeding couple, you can bring down the rarity in five generations, and in 10 generations of mingling with “lesser” fluffies, you can cripple these rich arsewads.

1 Like

i have been playing too much monster hunter

once I read kirin my brain instantly went to Murder Thunder Horse

3 Likes

oOoOO!! :nerd_face:. Howbowt a karkadann fluff?

1 Like

Tbh I didint think much about that. There are probably more kirins alive, but they are hidden and tightly controlled in order to maintain their high price

1 Like

Or mebbe a catoblepas fluff?

1 Like

Artificial scarcity is a thing.

2 Likes

This is a cool idea, but Kirin is the Japanese word. In Chinese, they’re called Qilin.

3 Likes

Good old donut steel , it’s always I like fluffies now let me take away a fluffies flaws and make a generic horse shaped thing and call it a fluffy

1 Like

Yes, but I was trying to add an idea to break the scarcity. Plus, I want at least 5 myself and I would guess that many here do too. lol

1 Like

Probably a dumb question, but do you mind if I use these? Asking before I put them in my world.

1 Like

Yea go ahead!

1 Like