Kiww yusewf (swiftbitches)

Requested by @CoronaryHeatingProcedure of their character Carnis. I love how arrogant he seems. I want to destroy him :3

I’m turning torture implements/methods into fluffies, tell me your favorite and I might turn it into a fluffy

25 Likes

A fluffy that has manacles for hooves and it’s midsection can extend slowly.
It tries to get it’s manacle hooves around it’s enemy’s legs and then it slowly stretches itself out like The Rack.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome as fuck

1 Like

All yours dude.

1 Like

I had a feeling you’d go with this kitsune ass and it turned out amazingly!

He is missing his collar though.

I imagine him wearing it constantly as a show of wealth and status.

There is a torture method called scaphism one could base a fluffy on.

Description how I imagine the design to look:

A sickly looking fluffy mare trapped between what looks to be two fluffysized boats like the shell of a turtle with her legs, head and teats exposed

She’ll approach her opponent slowly or let them advance to her, then start soaking them in her milk and sweet smelling saliva, that looks eerily similar to honey.

After that, she’ll retreat into her shell and a hidden compartment on one of the boats will open to release hundreds of disgusting insects that are attracted to the sweet smelling scent and devour anything coming into contact with it in minutes.

They’ll both die, but the one who can survive the onslaught longer will be the winner of the battle.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah I left his collar off on purpose, I tried to draw it but his neck fluffy looked weird

I’ll try to figure something out.
Maybe I can find a way to add it without messing up the fur.

1 Like

As for torture implements, how about the Pear of Anguish, which can be inserted into openings and expanded.

1 Like

I was thinking about suggesting this one as well but had 0 ideas on how to implement it into a fluffy design.

Would a fluff have these as a weapon? As part of their body maybe?

It would be kinda funny if it just ran around with it in hoof, lol.

2 Likes

@CoronaryHeatingProcedure To be honest, I’m not sure myself. I was thinking it could either be used by or on a Fluffy. Or maybe it could be threatened with it if it doesn’t behave.
But Swiftbitches wanted to turn the implement/method itself into a Fluffy. I’m not sure how that would look like, maybe the Fluffy could be shaped like the pear and expanded.

1 Like

I was thinking more the head was. Pear and it could bite or shove it’s head into an orifice or large wound and rip them apart

1 Like